By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 badly overated.

@scabab

Of course, the demo doesn't have multiplayer, and you can't based the single player of the demo to the real game. I've based that off 30 reviews. Don't know about you, but I consider them much more credible than your "its not different" summary. Can you go into detail as to why you were turned off by the demo? Other than your one sentence responses?

Around the Network

Okay, then, if you've played the demo, explain what happens in it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I had the beta...

Its no better.

jesus kung fu magic said:

Well the J man doesnt know what to say...............................................

Wtf is wrong with people , its his damn opinion and since when did review scores stop you from hating a game?

Everyone should be entitled to their opinon, but he's just flaming. NOt liking the game is ok, but he says its average like its a fact,  and he even makes a thread about it... While others are simply replying in the killzone demo thread.

Also the fact that he's bashing the parts of the game he didnt even play, should make it obvious that he is indeed a troll.

Kantor said:

Nothing happens in it you crash, shoot a bridge, shoot people and defend the guy as he opens the door

Around the Network
scabab said:
Kantor said:

Nothing happens in it you crash, shoot a bridge, shoot people and defend the guy as he opens the door

Nothing happens, but four things happen.

Nice.

So go on, another game with KZ AI, KZ Graphics and KZ weapons. I'm waiting.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Call of Duty 4 is better than this game will ever be.

Ive already had 5 people tell m the game sucks and i talk alot out of buying this game.

And how does K2 have good AI i shot a guy and he ran into a wall and kept running.

Its stupid and Sony fanboys were always gonna eat this up.

scabab said:
I had the beta...

Its no better.

Hahahaha now this sure is interesting. In the op you clearly state that you were very hyped about the game before this demo. Mainly because you've read the reviews, watched movies ect. And after playing this mere 15 min demo, you were convinced that the game was indeed average. Now the beta arrived waaaaaay before the reviews and it was muuuuch longer than this demo. You thought beta was crap and was still hyped for the game?`sounds a bit fishy as it would be much easier to give a verdict based on the beta rather than the demo. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that you are indeed lying.

@scabab

What make them comparable by chance? Your comparing a full game that came out well over a year ago to a demo. You have completely lost any credibility you had left when you started this thread.