By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 badly overated.

scabab said:
Snaaaaaake said:
scabab said:
lol Video game fanboys are the worst. Look at you all getting upset its pathetic.

Maybe. Or maybe it is pathetic that you have never better to do with your time than come onto a forum and badmouth a game you've never played.

Enjoy being lonely. :)

Odd im sure playing a demo is playing the game. Nice try though.

I don't call a 5 minute demo playing a game.

Around the Network
scabab said:
BxN said:
scabab said:
Thats another thing about Video game fanboys, because i said something about Killzone which you losers hold dear, im automatically a Xbox fanboy

lol lol lol

Just leave with what's left of your dignity, troll.

lol another fanboy whose upset

How am I upset ? I'm just stating the obvious, Mr. Troll.

Yes you do which is why you came here upset leaving 2 messages

@scabab

What? What made CoD 4 a unique FPS by chance? Its modern day settings? Seriously, CoD 4 never reinvented the FPS genre. It sold well because it had great graphics, very good multiplayer, and a single player campaign that was memorable. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Snaaaaaake said:
scabab said:
Snaaaaaake said:
scabab said:
lol Video game fanboys are the worst. Look at you all getting upset its pathetic.

Maybe. Or maybe it is pathetic that you have never better to do with your time than come onto a forum and badmouth a game you've never played.

Enjoy being lonely. :)

Odd im sure playing a demo is playing the game. Nice try though.

I don't call a 5 minute demo playing a game.

Oh so playing a demo ISNT playing the game so what is it? lol the things fanboys say

Around the Network
SlumsofOhio said:
@scabab

What? What made CoD 4 a unique FPS by chance? Its modern day settings? Seriously, CoD 4 never reinvented the FPS genre. It sold well because it had great graphics, very good multiplayer, and a single player campaign that was memorable. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

And Killzone 2 has 1 of the 3

Well the J man doesnt know what to say...............................................

Wtf is wrong with people , its his damn opinion and since when did review scores stop you from hating a game?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Thats the thing even though this is my opinion everyone's all angry

You are all fighting about a game that none of you played.......to me your all the same.

scabab said:
SlumsofOhio said:
@scabab

And Killzone 2 has 1 of the 3

a little advise, if you're going to troll, do it with a little style. This kind of made it obvious that you already made up your mind on the game before the demo. You have no way of knowing that the mulitplayer isnt good, and you have no way of knowing if the single player campaign isnt good.