By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Pretty much this I guess: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=139586&page=1#

Threadception!

Around the Network

Went to the next town over to have a tax preparer file my taxes. Before I went, I grabbed a Circle Pad Pro and a copy of Resident Evil for the 3DS. Cool.

I had to grab a copy of my vehicle registration from my glove compartment for some tax related reason. When I did, a $50 bill, a $10 bill, and a bunch of $1 bills were hidden away. I have no idea where they came from. Even better.

Anyway, my taxes were done by a fairly hot girl. She seemed to be impressed with me, too. We made small talk about my job and stuff. Then, I asked her about the digital picture frame on her desk. "These pictures--where were they taken?", I asked. "Oh, Germany. Spain. England.....it's easy because I don't have any kids.", she said. She named a lot of other places that I can't even remember. "Oh, you're way out of my league.", I said out loud. She laughed, but I was serious! I've never even left the country and I haven't been very far outside of my state in years. Maybe a few hundred miles North or South of Georgia.

I've got to do some traveling. That's my goal for this year. Get out of the country.

I think the interwebs are full of idiot Star Wars fans who won't listen to any form of reason. I also think that the fog of war generated by the blasters, though minor, was significant enough to create a fair amount of ambiguity as to "who shot first". As a result, I think I'm willing to believe that Greedo shot first as George Lucas himself said he did.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I never finished Skyward Sword. What kind of Zelda fanboy am I?

I find myself turning into a Blizzard fanboy, even more so than before. Diablo is lots of fun. Work is great. Moving out in June. Gonna have my own place :3

Brownies with Butter Pecan Ice Cream

Around the Network

I seem to be going through odd hormonal swings on a week-by-week basis. First comes the run of depression and anxiety, then we flip into energetic confidence, and then into some sort of testosterone mode where i'm both more easily angered and more easily turned on.

Wonder where the cycle will run next?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Pigged out at brunch today.

Now time to work on some homework, none of which was completed yesterday.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Beat up my roommate after an argument. He called the cops, but since it was a mutual fight no charges were filled. Looks like I will be moving soon. I really hurt him way more than he hurt me. :(

trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:
Beat up my roommate after an argument. He called the cops, but since it was a mutual fight no charges were filled. Looks like I will be moving soon. I really hurt him way more than he hurt me. :(

:S If you don't mind me asking, what was the fight about? 

Ridiculous nonsense, but he was drunk and insulting me. So I started it physically.

I've decided to play WarCraft 2 again, but the mouse moves way too quick... Any suggestions, before I fist my computer?