By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trasharmdsister12 said:
Carl2291 said:
I've decided to play WarCraft 2 again, but the mouse moves way too quick... Any suggestions, before I fist my computer?

That happened to me not too long ago when I started playing Doom 2 again. I think the solution was covering my mousepad in maple syrup.

If that doesn't work though you can try adjusting mouse settings both in the game and in Windows Control Panel.

Ingame control doesn't work, it's at the slowest option and still sends it flying.

I'll try CP, thanks!

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

Yeesh... well I'm glad you didn't get charged or anything. On a bright note (for everyone at my expense), I'm pretty sure a girl half my age and height could beat me up. 

I doubt that funny man, but either way I really hurt a friend physically, but when it comes to out of control insult wars I will throw my fist long before continuing the trash talk if it is going too far.     Remember that next time you are trash talking to me TATS XD.

I find it annoying that a person's avatar on a thread may say that they're currently online, but when you click their profile, it says they haven't been on in 42 minutes. : /

Why is that whenever someone gets banned, I always click the link to their offensive post, even though I know it's going to say "This user's post has been removed." Will I ever learn?

Jay520 said:
Why is that whenever someone gets banned, I always click the link to their offensive post, even though I know it's going to say "This user's post has been removed." Will I ever learn?

Made even worse when the thread is locked and you can't quote to see said offending post!!

Just pray someone has quoted the OP ....

Around the Network
Seece said:
Jay520 said:

Made even worse when the thread is locked and you can't quote to see said offending post!!

Well there's still a way to see the post, it just takes some time. You must:

1. Quote any post
2. In the URL of page that loads up, change "id=######" to "id=[enter thread ID here]"
3. Then you change "quote=######" to "id=[enter post ID here]"

I did it in this thread here and even posted in it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140189

Jay520 said:
Seece said:
Jay520 said:

Well there's still a way to see the post, it just takes some time. You must:

1. Quote any post
2. In the URL of page that loads up, change "id=######" to "id=[enter thread ID here]"
3. Then you change "quote=######" to "id=[enter post ID here]"

I did it in this thread here and even posted in it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140189

Fuck that, after 4 years I still don't know how to embed, let alone that.

Jay520 said:
I find it annoying that a person's avatar on a thread may say that they're currently online, but when you click their profile, it says they haven't been on in 42 minutes. : /

Even though I am indeed on, my profile seems to think that I haven't been on for 24 hours... seems legit...

Gotta learn how to pace myself. Learn a little restraint. I want to buy a Vita, Asura's Wrath, Metal Gear Solid 3DS, SSX, Mass Effect 3, and a lot of other stuff in the next couple of weeks. Why? I don't need to get EVERYYHING the day it comes out, do I? A little self control would be nice, but alas......

Am I the only one who's forum buddy says this thread has -8 new posts?