By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Stuff that's going through my head right now

- I wish Rome would come back for a 3rd season
- Guns are awesome
- I hope GTAV is at E3 this year
- Why the hell can't I get my profile completion to 100%? It's stuck at 90%
- I wish I could stop being a pussy and ask this girl that I like out on a date
- I wish my internet didn't have such a shitty data limit so that I could watch more videos online
- I hope Ron Paul get's elected
- I'm tired as fuck and going to bed soon

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Aj_habfan said:
Can't download movies for a while because my new ISP ridiculously gives out my information to any US company that asks, meaning I'm receiving e-mails threatening legal action over copyright infringement - leave me alone bastards.

Comcast?

No, I live in Canada so I have a Canadian company - just makes me wonder how much information they give out. And of course the internet is under my dad's girlfriends name so she gets these e-mails and is freaked, just a mess.  Downloaded for years with my old company and never heard a word.

Sex!

Switch!!!

trasharmdsister12 said:
I just spent the last few minutes watching these vids. I don't even know how I got to these on youtube.

You're on that weird side of youtube again.

Facebook isn't working :(

It isn't that I'm addicted to facebook, it is that I want to chat with my friends, and that is the easiest means to do so.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Interesting... I've seemed to have gotten sicker. Yay! -_-

axumblade said:

This is the best video ever.

GO TO DAAAAA CHOPPPPPEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

How am I already behind on my school work? Its the 3rd week of class!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Baalzamon said:

http://shinedown.com/amaryllis/

With their release of their new single "Bully" recently, I was slightly worried about Shinedown's upcoming album.  This isn't to say "Bully" was a bad song (it was quite enjoyable actually), it simply wasn't what I generally expect from Shinedown (although I am growing considerably more into it as I listen to it).

Well, they have released the album art now, along with several snippets from songs that will be releasing on the new album.  These snippets range from 6 to 35 seconds.  I have one thing to say.  I am more excited for this album than any other album in my life.  They all have the classic Shinedown vibe that I simply cannot get over.

The only issue so far, is that they don't have a tour date in Minnesota!!!  I saw them way back in February of 2010, and it was not only my first concert ever, but the greatest live performance I have ever seen.

I'm taking my boyfriend to see them in 2 weeks :D  not to rub it in or anything.. but Shinedown! :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

FLu.. Y U NO LEAVE ME? I want to be in class right now. ;____;

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.