By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trasharmdsister12 said:
Jay520 said:
Am I the only one who's forum buddy says this thread has -8 new posts?

Nope. You get used to it after a while. The thing that annoys me most is when posts have spilled into a new page, the thread won't automatically open to that page until it has hit 8 posts.

The "What Song Are You Currently Listening To?" thread does the same thing but with -2.

When it does this, you just have to re-enter the thread one more time and it goes back to the normal green indicating no new posts.

I thought there would be a way to fix it with one action. I guess I'll just have to do that everytime I enter this thread.

Too bad I can't get used to it. I can't simply ignore the orange alerts. I'd have a nervous breakdown if I tried.

EDIT: I see what you mean by the thread not opening the last page. Arrggh, this is annoying

Around the Network

Well so far this three day weekend has been an absolute bore! There is absolutely nothing to do. At least we are going to see a movie today... sadly nothing good is on... I still want a Finding Nemo 2 and Toy Story 4 though...
Woke up WAY too late today. (12:00) Now I wasted half my day.

I'm with you, NintendoPie. Got the day off. Just got my income tax return yesterday. Can't think of anything I want to do. No place I want to go. Nothing I want to buy. Guess I'll get off my ass and go visit some family. Wish my GF weren't working. She'd force me to go do something I hate (but really, I don't mind). It's almost 1:30pm and I'm still in my pajamas!

d21lewis said:
I'm with you, NintendoPie. Got the day off. Just got my income tax return yesterday. Can't think of anything I want to do. No place I want to go. Nothing I want to buy. Guess I'll get off my ass and go visit some family. Wish my GF weren't working. She'd force me to go do something I hate (but really, I don't mind). It's almost 1:30pm and I'm still in my pajamas!

I have to admit... I'm still in my pajamas too. XD

Oh, and guess how much a termination fee from T-Mobile is?!?! 1'000 Freaking Dollars!!! 

Guess we won't be switching over for a while... 

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Oh, and guess how much a termination fee from T-Mobile is?!?! 1'000 Freaking Dollars!!! 

Good lord!!

d21lewis said:
NintendoPie said:

Good lord!!

If you aren't being sarcastic then; I know!! O_O

Fun day today. First, I missed the morning bus, so I had to walk eight miles in the snow to get to school. (It was a pretty important day, so I couldn't just stay home) Second, philanthropic as I ever am, I punched one of my classmates in the gut. (And the mouth. And the reproductive bits, just for good measure.) And finally, with all my usual sophistication and panache, I told my teacher to go fuck herself, promptly earning an hour of detention.

Yeah, yeah, first world problems, but I just felt like venting somewhere, and nobody was home.

Korppi said:

Fun day today. First, I missed the morning bus, so I had to walk eight miles in the snow to get to school. (It was a pretty important day, so I couldn't just stay home) Second, philanthropic as I ever am, I punched one of my classmates in the gut. (And the mouth. And the reproductive bits, just for good measure.) And finally, with all my usual sophistication and panache, I told my teacher to go fuck herself, promptly earning an hour of detention.

Yeah, yeah, first world problems, but I just felt like venting somewhere, and nobody was home.

That's it?! At our school we would of had suspension!

I have so much I could and should be doing. But, I have such a low attention span that I can't focus until the last minute. I just want to relax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.