By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first images and details for ps3 exclusive under siege.

Im so awesome, I can see that divorcing themselves from the platforms which have had the most success within the genre can only lead to a breakthrough success for this game!

Tease.

Around the Network

Looks cool. Just wish I was more "in to" the genre...

4 ≈ One

Looks good.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Already the comparisons with Halo Wars have started? My gosh. And some unknown Portuguese team won't be able to top Ensemble Studios. No way in hell.

@Squilliam:

Far more success? You imply that there are RTSes on the ps3 of which we can gauge any success or failure.

Either way, any RTS on a console is destined for failure. Halo Wars will be the first to break a million, but only because of the name.

Isn't this supposed to happen on a ship? And where is the birthday cake?

Around the Network

^ lol Seagal FTL!

FishyJoe said:

Isn't this supposed to happen on a ship? And where is the birthday cake?

Ah, yes, the man of all men;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0

I'll take a rain check on this one. If Halo Wars turns out good, I'll have some faith in console RTS and might consider this.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Squilliam said:
Why exclusive on the PS3? I don't understand it really. The Xbox 360 has a far larger market share in the west and previous real time strategy games on the console have been far more successful.

This isn't a swipe at the PS3 at all, it just doesn't make sense for a third party to produce an RTS game exclusively on that platform especially as theres always a chance Microsoft will pick up their third party game and advertise it like one of their own.

built from the ground up for the ps3. so after its done they could work on a port no? or maybe sony is shelling out some money they dont have

makingmusic476 said:
Already the comparisons with Halo Wars have started? My gosh. And some unknown Portuguese team won't be able to top Ensemble Studios. No way in hell.

@Squilliam:

Far more success? You imply that there are RTSes on the ps3 of which we can gauge any success or failure.

Either way, any RTS on a console is destined for failure. Halo Wars will be the first to break a million, but only because of the name.

Which is pretty much why im confused as to why they would bother to make it exclusive to the PS3.

Tease.