By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first images and details for ps3 exclusive under siege.

Sony's answer to Halo Wars?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
pretty,...but mouse/keyboard support?

This. I would get if it has this.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Squilliam said:
Why exclusive on the PS3? I don't understand it really. The Xbox 360 has a far larger market share in the west and previous real time strategy games on the console have been far more successful.

This isn't a swipe at the PS3 at all, it just doesn't make sense for a third party to produce an RTS game exclusively on that platform especially as theres always a chance Microsoft will pick up their third party game and advertise it like one of their own.

I sense you have alot of bitterness inside you , let it go .

OT: Keyboard n Mouse support plz :)

The pics look nice, but I'm generally suspicious about RTS's on consoles, so we'll see how it turns out.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

RTS? meh

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

rts?honestly,,,how big is that market?unless they put a special feature like mouse/keyboard support.

@Spartan

Who cares how big the market is. RTS games are awesome (on PC/with keyboard and mouse). Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Starcraft, Warcraft, Command and Conquer, Stonghold etc.

tombi123 said:
@Spartan

Who cares how big the market is. RTS games are awesome (on PC/with keyboard and mouse). Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Starcraft, Warcraft, Command and Conquer, Stonghold etc.

I'm sure the developer cares how big the market is, since it obviously affects how much $ they can make off the game. Since RTS's dont' generally do well on consoles, it's definitely a risky choice, especially if the development costs are high.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Images look interesting, but I don't care a whole lot when I hear about a RTS on a console.

would you imagine if the game had that crazy cgi kinda like world of warcraft that would be amazing.