By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's checking out Bayonetta?

megaman79 said:
SmokedHostage said:
This game could very well be God Hand meets Devil May Cry..

The lack of attention for this game is curious to say the very least.

I am glad because, while the trailer is super hot and sexy, MadWorld a Wii game from the same studio has clearly overtaken any pre release buzz the other title has.

Glad for the Wii because it almost never happens, perhaps its the first time ever that core interest (along with press/critical attention) has gone the way it should.

It's kinda for Bayonetta though. If the games were swapped (MadWorld on PS3/360 and Bayonetta on Wii), the hardcore Wii exclusive would overshadow their other efforts.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

This is why Madworld is eclipsing Bayonetta

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Bayonetta is only platinum game worth buying.

megaman79 said:

Madworld is ugly as hell. using only 3 colours makes it even more horrid. I predict same sales as Okami on Wii.

KylieDog said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
megaman79 said:

Madworld is ugly as hell. using only 3 colours makes it even more horrid. I predict same sales as Okami on Wii.

4 colours  :)

Well, technically black and white aren't colours.....

Around the Network
megaman79 said:

Eh, a bad ESPN mock up?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

KylieDog said:

It looks crap, and the way she says things like "Do you want to touch me" and "bad boy" right before the camera zooms around her crotch is rather sickening.

I can only imagine whoever made that thinks it is meant to be sexy, but it fails, horribly, that is about as sexy as a run-down crack addicted granny prostitute.

let me guess. You're a woman?

I think she's hot.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Well it's supposed to be released in 2010, if it's available the same month than god of war ... no I won't get it. But it reviews are good, I might give it a try.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
KylieDog said:

It looks crap, and the way she says things like "Do you want to touch me" and "bad boy" right before the camera zooms around her crotch is rather sickening.

I can only imagine whoever made that thinks it is meant to be sexy, but it fails, horribly, that is about as sexy as a run-down crack addicted granny prostitute.

I'm 99% sure he's a man.

Pixel Art can be fun.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
KylieDog said:

This is the most tasteless post I've seen all day. Bravo.