By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's checking out Bayonetta?

I'll probably give it a rent, but I'm not too interested in it.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Nanaki said:
Dante with boobs? Well, I will probably try it.

Oh... Wait, try what exactly? o_O

You know what he's talking about. Don't hide it.

Hopefully I'll be trying it too =P

i am getting it for 360.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

SHMUPGurus said:
Nanaki said:
Dante with boobs? Well, I will probably try it.

Oh... Wait, try what exactly? o_O

Too bad, that there isn´t some Matrix equipment.

And because there isn´t, I will try only the game.  But in some years, who knows...

Not me that game looks retarded. I thought it had potential but the main character just looks too stupid for me to handle. She is NOT hot at all.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

It looks crap, and the way she says things like "Do you want to touch me" and "bad boy" right before the camera zooms around her crotch is rather sickening.

I can only imagine whoever made that thinks it is meant to be sexy, but it fails, horribly, that is about as sexy as a run-down crack addicted granny prostitute.

Yeah, meant to run on sex appeal in the same way that God Hand is meant to be "totally tubular".

It looks goofy as Hell, and great fun for that point.

I think this game will be so over the top, it might become the new God Hand.

Pixel Art can be fun.

It's a maybe. The whole sex appeal thing kinda didn't work for me. Does look fun though.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

The voice acting, cut scenes, and Bayonetta's stupid character design all put me off. =(

Which is a shame, as the gameplay is my sort of thing. Maybe I'll give it a go. Hope they release a demo.

KylieDog said:

It looks crap, and the way she says things like "Do you want to touch me" and "bad boy" right before the camera zooms around her crotch is rather sickening.

I can only imagine whoever made that thinks it is meant to be sexy, but it fails, horribly, that is about as sexy as a run-down crack addicted granny prostitute.

I haven't seen that many videos of it, but I can say that Devil May Cry 4 didn't interest me in the sex appeal department.

I'd rather just use google than see tasteless stuff like that in games, dragging it down with unrealisticly large breasts and such :P

Good thing there's female characters like Alyx Vance and Elana Fisher.