By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's checking out Bayonetta?

JGarret said:
Don´t know much about this game, except for people saying it´s "Devil May Cry with a girl"....the talent behind the game is there....Clover Studios, correct?

So, they´re working on Bayonetta and MadWorld, is that it?

The developer is Platinum Games but key members are from Clover Studios after Clover was closed.  Also, they're working on Madworld, Infinite Space for the DS, Bayonetta and unnamed game directed by Shinji Mikami.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Of course I'm getting the game. I mean she can see Russia from her house. What other amazing feats is Bayonetta capable of.

Darc Requiem said:
Of course I'm getting the game. I mean she can see Russia from her house. What other amazing feats is Bayonetta capable of.

You've successfully made me LOL, today.  I hope you feel good about yourself.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Darc Requiem said:

You've successfully made me LOL, today.  I hope you feel good about yourself.

I sure hope Tina Fey is hired as the voice actor for Bayonetta.  I'll get my year's worth of LOLs if that happens.  If not, PLEASE at least make it an easter egg for beating the game!

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Looking at this preview, I am very interested.Over the top fan service aside, it looks like a modern Devil May Cry. DMC4 felt like DMC1-3 but in HD. This looks like it will actually try to take it up a notch. Looks cool. I may get it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

this will be the action game of the year.

Darc Requiem said:

That would be Tina Fey.

OT: I think so. It'll fill my void for another Heavenly Sword.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Dante with boobs? Well, I will probably try it.

Unless they majorly mess this game up I will get it...

Former something....

Nanaki said:
Dante with boobs? Well, I will probably try it.

Oh... Wait, try what exactly? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!