By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's checking out Bayonetta?

@ZEN stop jumping to conclusions and assumptions. Your "begone" speach was quiet amusing. I asked you a question to clarify not to judge you, insult you, but to understand what you were trying to communicate to readers. Considering how you pride yourself in being concise, in theory to your principle, you should have been precise inregards to such a statement, that as a result would have stopped me asking such a question for you to take time out and reply to.

Around the Network

is it just me who didn't enjoy god hand? Yes it was original and qwerky, but the graphics were horrible and the gameplay was boring.

Viewtiful joe on the other hand I thoroughly enjoyed although some segments were devilishly, stupidly difficult! I just about managed to complete part 1 but VJ2 got me stuck on some silly platforming drilling switch section which I gave up on before frustration hit its peak!

How the hell did a game thread turn into a racism thread?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive