By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's checking out Bayonetta?

IllegalPaladin said:
KylieDog said:

It looks crap, and the way she says things like "Do you want to touch me" and "bad boy" right before the camera zooms around her crotch is rather sickening.

I can only imagine whoever made that thinks it is meant to be sexy, but it fails, horribly, that is about as sexy as a run-down crack addicted granny prostitute.

I haven't seen that many videos of it, but I can say that Devil May Cry 4 didn't interest me in the sex appeal.

I'd rather just use google than see tasteless stuff like that in games :P

Good thing there's female characters like Alyx Vance and Elena Fisher...

...when she wasn't blonde. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I'm getting it, need to support Sega.

On a side note: Just picked up Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition 360 version at Walmart for $29.99

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

If she didn't have such an...unattractive character design, i'd probably be more interested. Sadly though, I'm not into librarians who stand on their arms and rapid firs shots off of their feet in freakishly skintight suits. Call me shallow.

Makes her look like a monkey, it really does. Doesn't mean the game won't be good, just that I'm already put off by the characters without even knowing them :P

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

SHMUPGurus said:
IllegalPaladin said:
KylieDog said:

It looks crap, and the way she says things like "Do you want to touch me" and "bad boy" right before the camera zooms around her crotch is rather sickening.

I can only imagine whoever made that thinks it is meant to be sexy, but it fails, horribly, that is about as sexy as a run-down crack addicted granny prostitute.

I haven't seen that many videos of it, but I can say that Devil May Cry 4 didn't interest me in the sex appeal.

I'd rather just use google than see tasteless stuff like that in games :P

Good thing there's female characters like Alyx Vance and Elena Fisher...

...when she wasn't blonde. ;)

Hey, I was sad when that happened. The newer version had more detail and such, but I liked her more as a brunette.

Maybe they'll keep the new girl with brown hair? :P

Shadowblind said:

If she didn't have such an...unattractive character design, i'd probably be more interested. Sadly though, I'm not into librarians who stand on their arms and rapid firs shots off of their feet in freakishly skintight suits. Call me shallow.

Makes her look like a monkey, it really does. Doesn't mean the game won't be good, just that I'm already put off by the characters without even knowing them :P

Okay, I will admit that this is an absurdly shallow reason to dismiss a game.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Shadowblind said:

Isnit? I'm just that shallow :P lolz.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

It's on my "Wait and see" list. The game looks really good though. I'm thinking I might end up giving it a shot.

4 ≈ One

Khuutra said:
Shadowblind said:

Well, you can't hate him. He just love girls with antennae.

lol. well she had other stuff too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Last Friday night, my co-workers and I got drinking and I had blurted out "Sarah Palin is a hot lady." They all stared at me, but I had to say it. She looks like Sue's mom from Ultimate Fantastic Four. The hair and the glasses... oh my!

And Platinum also undresses Bayonetta when she does a super move. How can you not love that?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

SmokedHostage said:
This game could very well be God Hand meets Devil May Cry..

The lack of attention for this game is curious to say the very least.

I am glad because, while the trailer is super hot and sexy, MadWorld a Wii game from the same studio has clearly overtaken any pre release buzz the other title has.

Glad for the Wii because it almost never happens, perhaps its the first time ever that core interest (along with press/critical attention) has gone the way it should.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.