By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - __ New Europe XBOX360 Halo wars+Halo 3 bundle VS KZ2 __

Gh0st4lifE said:
iFlower7 said:
wfz said:
Jesus Christ Killzone 2 looks like real life.. especially in the third to last picture that Spartan posted. Holy cow!

That's also a great bundle for Halo, but don't most people already own Halo 3? I guess Microsoft thinks not, at least for Europe.

Why would they own Halo 3 but not a 360 console?

LOL

Because even if you don't own a 360, you still need to own Halo 3 for the hell of it?

You completely got me on that one, I really wasn't thinking it over clearly. I laughed pretty hard when I saw your post and realized that. That KZ2 picture was the only thing going on in my mind when I wrote that post. :P

Around the Network

Well one of the advantages of being a gamer in Europe is the bundles. Since the console race is tightest there, the competition is more fierce.

Is this bundle gonna be the same price as the 60GB with KungfuPanda + LEGO?

I think MS are trying to bag 10 mill sales of halo 3..

Its actually nearly there

I just played Halo 3 for the first time, one month ago. Trust me it can move systems for the people on the fence since that is "the game" for the xbox. First thing I did when I got the crap box was rent Halo 3.

Around the Network

oh thats a clever trick you tried with the super low res KZ2 shots and the regular Halo3 shots..too bad everybody caught it first time.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

This should make things a lot closer sales wise. Too bad M$ isn't doing bundling like that here in the states.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

nah 360 will sell more, based on the price gap alone.

halo 3 is going to hit 10 million sooner than expected...

Halo 3 still sells very well. This bundle will help.