By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - __ New Europe XBOX360 Halo wars+Halo 3 bundle VS KZ2 __

Excellent thunder stealing move there microsoft

Around the Network

I'll get this Halo budles.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Hmm. That should help the 360 a fair bit, although Halo 3 is old...

And may I ask why you chose low-res, horrible screenshots of Killzone 2 and high-res bullshots of Halo 3? It's misleading.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

i think when HALO ODST, there will be a new cooler bundle , imagine 3 Halo game + Xbox 360 pro.

I feel cheated... Europeans get all the bad ass bundles... and that box art is f'n rich

Around the Network
Kantor said:

And may I ask why you chose low-res, horrible screenshots of Killzone 2 and high-res bullshots of Halo 3? It's misleading.

Halo is getting "old" indeed, but it is still the game the most played online on console... not because of graphics or story or hype but thanks to its content

This massive online community has a value and MS is probably trying to get the most out of it.

Same remarks for the screenshots, it was biased.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
markers said:
good counter measure for microsoft, gonna be interesting to see the results of each.

Yep, this is a great bundle !

I believe it will sell tons in the US. What is the price ? Probably lower than the KZ2 bundle...

Now cuming in da us unfortuanalely

aha! halo 3 sales doesnt count anymore, the game was indeed bundled.

masterb8tr said:
aha! halo 3 sales doesnt count anymore, the game was indeed bundled.

MS-published games are selling great in the U.S without bundles, sony-published games are selling like shit. Halo3 has probably sold more in NA than ALL sony-published games COMBINED in NA ,where there are no bundles.

Sardauk said:
Kantor said:

Halo is getting "old" indeed, but it is still the game the most played online on console... not because of graphics or story or hype but thanks to its content

This massive online community has a value and MS is probably trying to get the most out of it.

Same remarks for the screenshots, it was biased.

Probably the most played online game because 9 million people own it and it doesn't have a sequel yet...it was really good, but pretty overhyped.

And please, take those screenshots off! Use Spartan's!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective