By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - __ New Europe XBOX360 Halo wars+Halo 3 bundle VS KZ2 __

People made the arguement that HALO 3 wouldn't even be a system seller the day it launched because "everyo"everyone that wanted halo already has an xbox" and that's when the Xbox had only sold about 12 million at the time. Lol.And Halo is still charting in the top 40 to this very day!!

Around the Network

Jesus Christ Killzone 2 looks like real life.. especially in the third to last picture that Spartan posted. Holy cow!

That's also a great bundle for Halo, but don't most people already own Halo 3? I guess Microsoft thinks not, at least for Europe.

good counter measure for microsoft, gonna be interesting to see the results of each.

markers said:
good counter measure for microsoft, gonna be interesting to see the results of each.

Yep, this is a great bundle !

I believe it will sell tons in the US. What is the price ? Probably lower than the KZ2 bundle...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

killzone 2 looks great but i think a 2 halo games bundle is a killer.

Around the Network
Sardauk said:
markers said:

Yep, this is a great bundle !

I believe it will sell tons in the US. What is the price ? Probably lower than the KZ2 bundle...

i think both the halo and kz2 bundles are strictly europe. kz was biggest in europe hence the sony bundle, and microsoft doesnt want to lose systems so they throw the halo bundle. so US we just watch the software sales and hardware bumps

oh and the halo bundle is $350 and kz2 bundle about $400

halo bundle is good, if i was to pick id obviously go for the killzone bundle. halo 3 is old now but halo wars looks an ok game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

MS should release this in the U.S , it would be killer .

The Halo Wars + Halo 3 XBox 360 60GB Pro bundle is much better. Two games included. XBox 360 has plenty of other excellent games on the system. This bundle should be a permanent bundle and would sell much better than the Kung Fu Panda and Lego:Indiana Jones bundled with XBox 360 console. I like the art work of the XBox 360 bundle box.

PS3 bundled with Kill Zone 2 probably the only game worth getting on PS3. LBP and MGS 4 are niche games that do not attract the casuals despite their 94% metacritic review scores. LBP and MGS 4 are good rentals and PS3 you can play rented Blu-Rays too.

@numonex

so platformers are niche?

and you love Nintendo right?

and halo wars isn't niche in console gaming?

i m learning new stuff every day.

thanks you guys. ;)