By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - __ New Europe XBOX360 Halo wars+Halo 3 bundle VS KZ2 __

^^lol,,,they both look identical,,,,they are not port,,,IW had 2 teams working on each version(one team for PS3 and one for 360)they look pretty identical

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
@griffin

no?

call of duty 4 is one THE best looking FPS on the consoles ,,,(untill killzone 2 comes out)

Pfff... again with KZ2....

Another week like that and people will start to think that playing it will cure cancer...

When the game will be (effectively) released, we will see orgasmics posts from PS3 fanboys... with big bold letters and tons of explamation points...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

@sardauk^^well ,it's the truth what do you want me to say?

Hooray for lots of Halo 3/Killzone 2 comparisons. This bundle won't get Halo 3 to 10 million alone though, it will take more American sales for it to reach that level.

SpartanFX said:
^^lol,,,they both look identical,,,,they are not port,,,IW had 2 teams working on each version(one team for PS3 and one for 360)they look pretty identical

That's not what i've read. In fact there was a ...riot on gaf, from sony fanboys, when the game was released and the differences became apparent. They couldn't stop whining about how IW "lied to them".

Around the Network
fulcizombie said:
SpartanFX said:

That's not what i've read. In fact there was a ...riot on gaf, from sony fanboys, when the game was released and the differences became apparent. They couldn't stop whining about how IW "lied to them".

Maybe you should go rent both of them and do a side by side, the 360 version has a little better textures, and the PS3 you can see more detail on any objects more then 10feet away.  Everything else is the same, except there is more rain on our wetworks and more snow on your Russian Block map, can't rememeber the name.

@SpartanFX, Yes the graphics are dated and ugly,  it is no doubt one of the worst looking games i have played this gen.  And every FPS to come out in the last year blows it away and so do many FPS games that came out before it.