By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - __ New Europe XBOX360 Halo wars+Halo 3 bundle VS KZ2 __

wfz said:
Jesus Christ Killzone 2 looks like real life.. especially in the third to last picture that Spartan posted. Holy cow!

That's also a great bundle for Halo, but don't most people already own Halo 3? I guess Microsoft thinks not, at least for Europe.

I F**kin love that picture man.

it does look like real life.

first time i saw it I was like

lol

Around the Network

Sweet bundles...

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

nice package

gd package, but I doubt it will sell well, Halo 3 is 20$ in almost every gameshop and owned by many and Halo Wars is very unlikely to be a system seller, a must buy for every halo fan that does not own a 360 yet tho

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

look at Kungfu panda bundle sales, it sold very well, this one will even better i think.

Around the Network

Nice.............use your biggest 2007 gun against Sonys 09.

genius. more europeans need to own halo 3.

LOL @ the fanboy rage about the screen shots.

I'm really close to buy a 360 now and this bundle makes me even more tempted. But it feels so unnecessary to have all the three consoles.

:S

wfz said:
Jesus Christ Killzone 2 looks like real life.. especially in the third to last picture that Spartan posted. Holy cow!

That's also a great bundle for Halo, but don't most people already own Halo 3? I guess Microsoft thinks not, at least for Europe.

Why would they own Halo 3 but not a 360 console?

iFlower7 said:
wfz said:

Why would they own Halo 3 but not a 360 console?

LOL

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

alright, we all know that you purposely took out bad pics of killzone 2 to make it look bad.

btw, it will be interesting to see which bundle sells more.