By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THe MOMENT we have been waitng for - New FFXIII English Launch TRAILER OUT!

I didn't understand at all what was going on but I'll agree Lightning is a really awesome main character. The battle system looks really fun too. ^^

Around the Network

And...my hype for TCB has decreased.
I seriously need an Xbox. I love my Wii, but teh grfx ar so purttyz! Better technology allows for better art and gameplay, I just can't resist. I think I will buy an Xbox when RE5 comes out. I can only hope the HD graphics don't spoil me and turn me away from my Wii.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Looks good so far. I'm wondering about the battle system, how it'd work... though I'm sure it'll be great. I doubt it'll top my favorite though (Grandia's).

It's hard for me to get as excited as everyone else, as the game is still so far off. It's been like this forever, I feel like I'll never get to play it. What I really care about is the story, anyway, the great graphics / gameplay is always a given.

laightning FTW¡¡¡¡ she is going to be a great main character.

not impressed one at all........
i have a feeling ff10 will have better scores than this game

Around the Network

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
This game can't come soon enough!

Warning. The following opinion is from a person who has never played a FF game and generally does not like turn-based combat.:

At least the graphics are good. But everyone needs to calm the fuck down! Geez!

"Lightning is teh best character evar!". Based off the combat we saw her do or the few lines she spoke? Or is she stirring hormons perhaps?

"The combat looks great!". Sure, the effects are pretty good, and looks pretty varied, but as far as I can tell, you can take the combat of any DMC game, work in a turnbased system of a sort (with lots of menus) and give you more options (like spells). And you have no idea how the fuck the thing works from that trailer, it is so confusing to look at.

Pretty good, not mindblowing but good

By the looks of it it seems it has Turnbased battle system wich is....

F-ING GREAT!!. F-U FFXII battlesystem!!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

It looks great. But FFCB on wii trailer got more forum posts which is shocking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

darthdevidem01 said:
@Supabrett

what do you mean traditional

the series became huge after 7 n since then most FF's have been like this

I agree FF6 was the best FF ever....but its stupid to discount a new FF just because it isn't looking like a carbin copy of FF6

Where did you get that idea?

I don't want a copy of six. I just don't like the setting of the recent games in the series.