By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THe MOMENT we have been waitng for - New FFXIII English Launch TRAILER OUT!

Joystiq has it up on their server if anybody is having trouble accessing the official site.

Videos look good but hard to tell what is going on lol

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

OH MY GODNESS, that's pure epicness. I fell in love with Lightning. Best charactere ever

Take a look at my photos on flickr

It doesn't warrant waiting until April 2010.
This isn't the 90's anymore, Square Enix.

Munkeh111 said:
I just watched it, and it looked incredible! the quality of the CGI was magnificent. The gameplay looked great as well, though I don't really understand it, I think if the menus were in english it would help

I was hoping it might end with some kind of release date (Q1 2010) but it just ended with "in production for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360" which is a bit confusing, because either they have finished the PS3 version and are just putting on the final touches (though technically they did say they would not start working on it until the PS3 version was completely done), or they don't really mean they are currently working on both, or they are lying and the game is coming out in Japan, or they are lying and the game is still exclusive in Japan, but they have started working on the Xbox version early so we can get a quicker transition

I don't think its confusing.  In production simply means in development, coming to, etc. etc.  It doesn't have to mean in production right now with coders working on it.  It's simply stating the game will be developed for PS3/360.  I'd note the Japanese trailer did seem to indicate 2009 for PS3, with the others noticably reluctant to give a date, so I suspect it's a while before we'll see the 360/Non-Japanese PS3 version.  Middle of 2010 is my guess at the moment.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Spedfrom said:

People are just being optimistic if they think it'll come in April 2010...we just know it definetly won't come BEFORE that.  I'm guessing it'll be a holiday title for 2010.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

I hope they bring the trailers on psn.

Me and SquareEnix are still not on speaking terms but i must say....

THAT was some kick ass gameplay there. I am now really pumped to play this. I am not impressed with the in-game graphics but it still looks really good. I might actually import FFVII:ACC to play the demo.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

meh... a lot of science-fiction, weird unnameable creatures and generic characters (Lightning looks great though, must be because past main characters in Final Fantasy sucked). I thought the Coccoon environment looked terrible even in HD. It kind of reminds me of Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within and that's not a good thing.

I have been skeptic of this game ever since the first trailer. Final Fantasy Versus looks like a much better game.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

epicurean said:
Spedfrom said:

People are just being optimistic if they think it'll come in April 2010...we just know it definetly won't come BEFORE that.  I'm guessing it'll be a holiday title for 2010.

Well, if you're cool with Japanese the Japanese trailer says 2009 on PS3 so I guess you could import it if you can't wait.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Jesus christ this game is going to be amazing!

C'mon, bring on Versus gameplay!