By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THe MOMENT we have been waitng for - New FFXIII English Launch TRAILER OUT!

Nice looking gameplay although I'm disappointed (even though I expected it to be like this) that u can't control the rest of ur party members. *sigh* looks like we'll be doing something similar to the Gambit system of FFXII.

Around the Network

Well, I think I'm officially hyped up for FFXIII again. I was getting tired of seeing the same stuff over and over again with a small amount of new stuff tossed in.

That should satisfy the people that been complaining about wanting gameplay footage lol

Awesome trailer, this game is going to be huge!!

nice to see hype building up!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Epic trailer!!! nuff said.

Around the Network

looks awesome and that gai from naruto seems to be one of the voice actors, now thats awesome.

Wow! this game looks awesome, just brilliant, i can see why its been worked on for so long, The rebel storyline reminds me of FFVII, everything looks great, looks like a good main char, god i love Final Fantasy, even played XI for a couple for years =p

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

i hope that afro guy is the guy with gai's voice, it would be perfect.

All I know about the battle system is that it was designed by the FFX battle director, and you see enemies on the field, but you do not fight them on the field, there a seamless transition to battle mode, so it is a bit like XII but when you actually fight it is like X I think, but much more fast paced

There have been ideas that you get a certain number of "points" per turn, and your moves each consume these points, and that is their ATB and I assume you queue your moves up so that you get the nice fast moving bits in the game

Wow, extremely impressive. Very confusing, though. Terms upon terms upon terms..

Maybe SE's still got it.