By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THe MOMENT we have been waitng for - New FFXIII English Launch TRAILER OUT!

Khuutra said:
sc94597 said:
irstupid said:
the reason people say versus is better is because a few liked that it was a emo girlish looking guy as the main versus the main game having a girl as the main character.

and then when the main game became a multiplat the rest of the fanboys all jumped on the train of versus is better because the 360 owners can't play it, its sad really

Or people actually like it it more for various more valid reasons. Examples are, the story, setting, characters, team making the game, gameplay(some people like action more), etc. Why does there have to be an outrageous reason for somebody to prefer something? People do have opinions.

We haven't seen any gameplay, we know next to nothing about the setting, we have no idea what the story is, and the team making the game incidentally doesn't inspire that much confidence.

People claiming Versus will be better are talking about a game that barely exists. We have no reason to make qualitative assumptions one way or another.

I agree on gameplay but everything else we know just as much about FFXIII.

Around the Network

Actually... I'm waiting for the full games.. not trailers..

4 ≈ One

"The moment we have been waiting for"

We have ?.. i didn't ....

But regardless it looks very good and i look forward to trying it out.

Check out my game about moles ^

I have a quick questions that I hope someone can answer, does the use of the XBox Live logo implies that FF13 will have either live connectivity or DLC or it is something all game advertise for the 360 has to have?

Thanks for anyone that can answer that :)

Oh my ******* God!!! God bless E3 08'. Thanks MS for bringing this to the 360.

Fights between fanboys arguing which one is the best version will be epic as hell.

Around the Network
Rei said:

I've just watched it through the japanese site without any troubles.

Amazing trailer. Unbeliviable battle system.

i bet you don't think so now.

MohammadBadir said:
Rei said:

I've just watched it through the japanese site without any troubles.

Amazing trailer. Unbeliviable battle system.

i bet you don't think so now.

This is a very stupid bump and yes, it's cool to hate on FF13. We all know this.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.