By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THe MOMENT we have been waitng for - New FFXIII English Launch TRAILER OUT!

Soriku said:
Because it's made by the KH team.

And has better designs. And has blood.

As I said XIII has the same battle director as X, so I am expecting great things as X is one of my favourite games ever

Anyway, the fact that we do have a release period for XIII is certainly helping my anticipation of the game

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@soriku

puhh lease

versus looks seriously boring compared to this epic RPG thats coming our way!

.......... are you serious?

Take a look at your own avatar....

come back when you start making sense.

I think FFXIII will be awesome and I like the new battle system. I find it rediculous that if you like turn based and action RPGs that you don't like FFXIII's hybrid system. Thats silly.

Yet Versus offers something entirely different. I think Versus we be more action pack then FFXIII already is.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I think versus look boring compared to this... I'll have to go against the majority. I prefer fantasy (13) over reality (versus they even say it's fantasy based on reality).

I liked the hybrid fighting system in FFX-2... It's about the only thing I liked about that game (well also beside jobs). I thought it was really fun and made fights much quicker paced without loosing the FF feel.

I feel like FF13 will be my favourite out of the two.

sweet

@forevercloud

FOR THE LAST TIME

The main character of versus = badass

so thats why its my avatar.....I'm not in love with the game

versus so far seems very very dull

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I do dig the trailer but I need to see more. I have been dissapointed since FFX and FFXII was not what I expected it to be

Now I'm getting pumped!!! This is definitely going to challenge ff10 for it's greatness or even ff7/8 (well we see). This is AOK!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

i have to agree with soriku on this one versus is far from looking "dull" or "boring" although this trailer looks amazing i am still liking versus more right now i mean the last trailer of versus was just EPIC.

I think i came. does that make me a bad little woogie?

Cant wait for Versus even more though. :D

The gameplay looks great, but the setting and story still haven't convinced me as being something new(or at least new at the level Versus seems to be). The art direction is the usual, but nice one at higher quality. I might just get the Japanese release if the North American one is too far off.