By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happened to Leo-j and Dmesister?

They realized PS3 is going to stay in 3rd, sulked a bit, complained that the world is cruel, and left.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Around the Network

Were are not harsh.... we just know that this is not sometime you take that serious, like they did. That was their problem, they took just sales way out of proportion.

We are just having a good time here xD

I prefer it this way, the site needs to go back to the good old days when it was mostly nintendo fans

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I think that DMeisterJ just needs some time away from this site.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
I think that DMeisterJ just needs some time away from this site.

If by time you mean a few years then I agree.

There was a time when we were all young and inmature and unable to accept certain things. They were both unable to accept Sony in third place and took things way too seriously. Some people just need to lay back, get laid and go have some fun.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

The community on this site will change every generation, depending on the console leader(s). It could be filled with MS fans next gen, and all those people chanting "VGCHARTZ IS INACCURATE!!" will suddenly take it seriously, while the Nintendo fans run off to the gamespot forums.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

hmm i felt it was just do the time of year, headed into the hollidays and all of last fall/summer i was much busier posting, now i look over the threads to post in not as much new/ or things that interest me... Ive forgotten how old those two are but maybe work got in the way I have certainly had periods when working over time when there was just no time to get on here and post

if they are abandoning the PS3 on this site when its not doing well, thats sad, it needs them now far more then it needed them before. being a fair weather fan .. well it shows your not really a fan.

by the way Go JETS! next will be the year! ....

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

DMJ's taking a break. SONY bashing pissed him off.

Leo-J... probably the same...

4 ≈ One

meh DMJ needed to take a break from the site...you guys see his post count? not healthy at all man

like Baddman said, he needed this vacation. The site was taking over his life. He'll be back, when i cant tell yet.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)