By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happened to Leo-j and Dmesister?

^^^

what happened? it seems like this site is loosing a bit of colour. I dont call myself a fanboy but i am a little biased towards the PS3. 

Around the Network
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:

^^^

what happened? it seems like this site is loosing a bit of colour. I dont call myself a fanboy but i am a little biased towards the PS3. 

really? you could have fooled me :P

i don't know what happend to them, they will come back, they always do

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

read that DmeisterJ is getting a bit annoyed with this site.

Cougarman said:

^^^

really? you could have fooled me :P

i don't know what happend to them, they will come back, they always do

ok i admit it . well maybe just a little..lol

may

Don't know, but I could imagine some worse situations :)

Around the Network

The site seems to be very slowly dying.

I have no idea why a site that has so much interesting information, statistics and features can attract so few regular users.

I guess a lot of people will not visit because they mistrust the sales figures but as I've said all along I think a lot of new visitors would be put off from bothering to become regular members due to the unwelcoming feel of the forum and that it 'belongs' to an exclusive group of regulars.

Unfortunately because of this the site is an insignificant niche gaming site.

^^^

Maybe there off playing the tons of games that came out over the holidays. I know i have a mountain of them to finish.

llewdebkram said:
The site seems to be very slowly dying.

I have no idea why a site that has so much interesting information, statistics and features can attract so few regular users.

I guess a lot of people will not visit because they mistrust the sales figures but as I've said all along I think a lot of new visitors would be put off from bothering to become regular members due to the unwelcoming feel of the forum and that it 'belongs' to an exclusive group of regulars.

Unfortunately because of this the site is an insignificant niche gaming site.

Yep that it is look at the numbers up threads they used to get over 200 posts now they can't reach 100

agreed with the second and 3rd part as well

Play Me

Playing video games.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

@ bhr: those threads also get less posts, because there aren't that many controversial things to be talked and discussed about at this time.

When KZ2 hits and does better / worse, when SF4 bombs, when SO4 beats the PS3 in one mag and not in another mag, THEN those threads thrive. If everything is as expected, nothing really happens in those threads.