By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happened to Leo-j and Dmesister?

With many things in life it is a combination of factors. The holiday glut, the slowing of development, the return to regularity, exhaustion, and defeat. These forums cannot maintain a fever pace permanently. Nor should anyone want the forums to do so. The conversation gets meaner, and the conversation degrades into bullet points rather then real discussion.

Which is what actually brings long term members into the fold. Not the volume, but the quality of posting. There are thousands of forums filled with thousands of members screaming simple things at one another. What differentiates these forums is that there is a large number of members sincerely interested in discussing the finer points.

My opinion is that the members listed probably needed to recharge their batteries. It seems incredibly easy for posters to become broken records that repeat the same thing endlessly, but after a little vacation they come back with fresher perspectives. Which is what I want to see from the PS3 loyalists. New arguments that haven't been obliterated by rational argument months ago. They need a new angle, and one that strays from sales success, because right now there is none to be had. Unless you count losing not as badly. I want to see what they come up with next.

Around the Network

probably just enjoying all the holiday games that came out.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I'd like to think that I finally won...but really, I'm beyond such petty ego-trips.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Maybe they bought 360's and are just to ashamed to come and admit it? LOL, j/k.

They will probably be back, every now and then people just need a break. And maybe a small break will do them a little good. That doesn't mean they are done with the site, they may be reading articles and just not posting. I know I do that a lot on different forums.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

They are nowdays Obamas bodyguards.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

They never left.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

They got married and live happily ever after.... xD

i kid i kid =)

Everyone deserves a break... i mean, making the ps3 look way better than it is, it's a really hard job xD hahaha jk again

Well, probably they got tired... and now they hang in another site xD

the sites been better without them

@zen

won? what did you win?
_____

DmesiterJ is angry due to constant bashing of PS3

Leo-J.....I just dunno...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

11ht11 said:
the sites been better without them

I agree.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...