By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happened to Leo-j and Dmesister?

Huh who cares, people go and people come. Replacement is always around the corner :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I'd like to think that I finally won...but really, I'm beyond such petty ego-trips.

grats. If you do win you'll be alone with noone to argue with.. won't that be boring...

Check out my game about moles ^

theyll be back, and in greater numbers

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

11ht11 said:
the sites been better without them

Agreed.

It's just that simple.

woopah said:
theyll be back, and in greater numbers

LOL!!!! they are working on getting huge masses of ps3 fans xD

Around the Network

So CG is saying they are like Sand People. Someone call in Anakin

CGI-Quality said:
Wow, where's the love fellas, those two guys are good people, regardless if they are HUGE Sony people...why so mean :,,,,,(

youre joking right?

leo j was constantly trolling, Dm was always calling people names

^ that you wouldn't be able to comment on sony for something bad b/c u were trolling against it. Sony was always right and doing things right for them. And if u said the opposite they will jump on you like a lion on a deer xD

DMJ for example could comment every week on how well LBP was doing, but if one week u said something bad about it he would say stupid s**t 2 u.

Sorry but sometimes they took things way out of proportion.... especially Leo.

It could be several reasons, although I like to think it is due to slower time of season ect. It would be nice to have them back, I did enjoy occasional bickering fest where one user ends up being banned by the end of the thread....ha....I kid.

When Killzone 2 does really well (I anticipate it will) and receives good reviews they will probably be back. But as previously stated, things are tough right now for Sony. For some fans, they cant handle the console they love being in 3rd place. Maybe that is the reason and they have choose to go to a site that is more pro "insert console of choice here".

I dont know why you would just stop posting. When things were really tough for the 360 back in Apr-Aug 2008 and all the "360 is dead", "PS3 will pass 360 by December 2008", or "Price cut wont help", I didnt run for the hills or stop posting. I continued to find the things I love about the 360 and keep at it. Oh, and DJM and Leo-J were at the fore-front of all the anti-360 threads at that time......so....Karma can be a bitch.

Your console will have good times and it will have bad times. Dont give up. I enjoy the gamers on this site and the constant stream of sales numbers and news they bring regardless of loyalty.

@ Leo-J and DMJ, and anyone else who cant take it..........................

"Here is a straw.....suck it the F@$% UP!"