By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happened to Leo-j and Dmesister?

Anyone suspect they are the same person now?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@colonelstubbs

I doubt it their posting style was different

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

They'll be back eventually.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

KylieDog said:
Does it matter? Two less one sided arguments to read.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen gebx around either.

darthdevidem01 said:
@zen

won? what did you win?
_____

DmesiterJ is angry due to constant bashing of PS3

Leo-J.....I just dunno...

He's being a wuss then. He should either stand up to the challenge, face reality or only visit the threads that put the PS3 in a good light.

By facing reality, I mean of course that he should realise that the PS3 is the most likely candidate for the 3rd place this gen, Sony is in a really bad shape, posting bad news on Sony or the PS3 is not hating (provided it is not just some non-Sony fanboy gibberish), it is the harsh truth.

And Dodece, I fully agree with you. Right now, PS3 fanboys are running around in circles, and trust me, as a PS3 supporter (yes, I try to differentiate myself from the rabid PS3 faboys) it is annoying to see oh so many arguments turn into yet another thread with all the fanboys backing each other up on how good Killzone 2 looks.

The problem is of course that there isn't a lot to say, beyond what hasn't already been said. The entry price for the PS3 is way too high for the mass market, and so unless Sony pulls some miracle out of their ass, there wont be any new arguments for why it should sell better for quite some time.

Around the Network

yhea I was wondering the same thing

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Those users were just broken records, so if you want to see future posts by them just look at the past posts by them.

I miss psrock, the best pro Playstation owner on this site.

I saw leo-j (known as leo-305 on GT) yesterday posting on a GameTrailers thread regarding new Killzone 2 pictures. Here is the thread, check the fourth post of second page.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/713862

and what about soriku and rol, they are almost completely missing in action except for maybe 1 or 2 posts here and there.