By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What happened to Leo-j and Dmesister?

psrock said:
Most of you coming in here to either say you don't miss them or they were trolls, i doubt they know who you are and can be half the member they were in this site.

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww you're so cute. I'm sure they will appreciate this.

Around the Network
psrock said:
Most of you coming in here to either say you don't miss them or they were trolls, i doubt they know who you are and can be half the member they were in this site.

As I see it, only if you are talking post count.

I think it is fine that they are taking a break, since it seems they had a hard time accepting that people bashed the PS3 and Sony. If you can't deal with something like that, then you need a break at the very least.

And especially DMJ was going in circles. He really needed some time off.

Maynard_Tool said:
psrock said:

who are you?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Dunno what happened to Leo-J..
But, although I'm a member for such a short time (been visiting the site for a very long time though), I think DMeisterJ is cutting loose his ties with this site... He deleted me on PSN aswell..

Who cares? With them gone, I'm in charge now!

Erm... carry on.

Around the Network

This thread gave me teh lulz.

psrock said:
Maynard_Tool said:
psrock said:

who are you?

Well if u go by nickname im Maynard_Tool, that's in case u missed it.

In general terms, another person here in the vg community, just like you

Maynard_Tool said:
psrock said:
Maynard_Tool said:
psrock said:

who are you?

no, you are one of the reason i voted for an "ignore" button.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
CGI-Quality said:
Wow, where's the love fellas, those two guys are good people, regardless if they are HUGE Sony people...why so mean :,,,,,(

This wtf man. I mean it might be a forum but still. Don't be complete assholes :\

They brought good things to this site, lots of activity and stuff.. wether you like them or not :p

Check out my game about moles ^

psrock said:
Maynard_Tool said:
psrock said:
Maynard_Tool said:
psrock said:

who are you?

no, you are one of the reason i voted for an "ignore" button.

Wow. Elitist, much?