By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the next game(s) to get Haze-ed?

Infamous would be my guess

Around the Network

I'm going to guess Halo Wars (well, gameplay wise at least).  It's going to sell based on the Halo name but that's about it.

Too Human anyone?

Hmmmmm, if I had to pick...The Conduit.

Heavy Rain looks very engaging. I think it is the kind of game that will receive great critical reception but won't get amazing sales. Its more like to get Okami-ed than Haze-ed.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Esa-Petteri said:
The conduit will be next.
RPG said:
Infamous would be my guess

Which one releases first? I pick that one.

twesterm said:

I'm going to guess Halo Wars (well, gameplay wise at least).  It's going to sell based on the Halo name but that's about it.

Agreed, Halo Wars will flop. Not the correct genre for console at all.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
The conduit will be next.

I throw my opinion in this direction.

Halo Wars is another good choice.

Infamous would be, but reviewers seem to love sandbox games.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I think Halo Wars

We don't have a lot of evidence or hype for inFamous or Heavy Rain at the moment. We know Killzone 2 won't be Hazed because we've seen the beta and it doesn't suck.

Sequels very rarely flop. Ninja Gaiden 2 is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. God of War III is very unlikely to flop, after making three excellent games in a row.

Maybe the Conduit. I'm surprised the Ninty fanboys haven't gotten in here with all this Conduit-hate.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kill Zone 2.

Reason: Kill Zone on PS2 flopped in terms of sales and reviews. I would not get my hopes up for Kill Zone 2.

Actually I think Killzone 2 might not do as well as the dev hopes. Its about 3 years in development and though it will get great scores, may not sell to turn a good profit.

Any of those "Mature" Sega Wii gamescoming out next quarter.......but Sega seems to never go under.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling