By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the next game(s) to get Haze-ed?

Haze was a mediocre game which had a good amount of hype behind it. The game flopped pretty hard and caused the company to go under. IMO, Heavy Rain will be the next game to be Haze-ed. The genre that it appeals to is very niche and but the gameplay isnt controlling too much. hopefully it will do well though

edit:fixed.

Around the Network

I'm also worried about Heavy Rain. It looks like it will be a good game, but not one that appeals to the masses. I hope that it 1) delivers, and 2) does well.

did you put this into babelfish and translate it over a few times before translating it back to English?

Torillian said:
did you put this into babelfish and translate it over a few times before translating it back to English?

Thank God I'm not the only one that was confused by that opening post.

I am Alive might flop, it's not garnering alot of attention at the moment.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
jerseyboy609 said:

Haze was a mediocre game which had a good Heavy Rain will be the next game to be Haze-ed. The genre that it appeals to is very niche and but the gameplay isnt controlling too much. hopefully it will do well though

You said it yourself. It appeals to a niche...

Haze was different. It was waaaaaaaaaayyyy  too overhyped to the point it was branded to be a HaloKiller.That's why people should not overhype Heavy Rain.

twesterm said:
Torillian said:

Thank God I'm not the only one that was confused by that opening post.

whoopsey, I must of hit a few keys by mistake

The conduit will be next.

god of war 3...i think

toastboy44562 said:
god of war 3...i think

doubt it, as long as it sells like the other GOW games in the series it will do fine.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453