By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the next game(s) to get Haze-ed?

@Max King of the Wild

Now your just trolling. Basically your argument is to attack me personally. Then attack me by proxy. Firstly my figure comes to me via Jolt through a link in their news section. They are pretty good at parsing out interesting news from garbage. Second what is to say that Surfer Girl did not read the same article that I read. You know sometimes bullshitters do a little research. So no its not Surfer Girl, and I honestly do not read accumulation tripe from forums.

Around the Network

I'm done with you. Just keep rambling on with nonsense. It was surfer girl gt over it.

We already know the next game to get "Haze-ed", it was Too Human. Both are less than 70% on Gamerankings (Haze 57% and Too Human 69%). Both games had a lot of pre-release hype. Both had poor sales (Haze 590k and Too Human 500k).

Heavy Rain may be a candidate, but it is releasing at the end of 2009. There will be plenty of bombs released before it.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Veggie said:
Esa-Petteri said:
The conduit will be next.

I throw my opinion in this direction.

only if people that have two systems don't buy the game

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

@Max King of the Wild

I suppose what your trying to do is concede your defeat. I gladly accept, and promise to follow the Geneva conventions in regards to the treatment afforded to the prisoners of war. That is the only fashion in which your comments make any loose sense. You say your done, and then call me a name. So you must be surrendering, but doing so as a poor sport.

Around the Network

I have faith in Ensemble, Halo Wars could be very good. But it could also get Too Hazed.