By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ok so i just got this game becuase a friend told me to get it. I looks kind of weird IMO but im going to play it anyways. Anyone got any tips or anything that i should expect out of this game such as is it good or not? Is it fun?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

a lot of people love it, its one of my favorite games this gen.
its got a quirky and funny attitude towards it, it's kinda different, but a lot of fun.

It's a great game, but if you don't like Suda51's odd sense of humor a lot of the story line appeal will be lost to you.
the boss fights and mini-games are great, the rest of the combat is standard beat'em-up fair accentuated by gesture controls, which work out very well

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This game is funny. When you have to recharge your saber, Travis puts it in a weird position and does a weird gesture with his hands...!"

:3

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Its an acquired taste kind of game but it's similar in the humor aspect to the Metal Gear series so most shouldn't have too many problems relating to it.

Around the Network
masschamber said:
It's a great game, but if you don't like Suda51's odd sense of humor a lot of the story line appeal will be lost to you.
the boss fights and mini-games are great, the rest of the combat is standard beat'em-up fair accentuated by gesture controls, which work out very well

who is that?

Everstar said:
masschamber said:

who is that?

*facepalm*

It's the guy who made the game man. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Everstar said:
masschamber said:

who is that?

The producer of the game. He a kind of legendary for his weird/niche/underground but highly stylized and often violent games. NMH is his biggest hit and yet probably is somewhere under 500k. This will change with Fatal Frame 4 I assume, he was co-producer there.
He also made Killer 7, a GC/PS2 game that also was highly stylized and violent.

BengaBenga said:
Everstar said:
masschamber said:

who is that?

The producer of the game. He a kind of legendary for his weird/niche/underground but highly stylized and often violent games. NMH is his biggest hit and yet probably is somewhere under 500k. This will change with Fatal Frame 4 I assume, he was co-producer there.
He also made Killer 7, a GC/PS2 game that also was highly stylized and violent.

oh he made killer 7 i liked that game haha. I can deffinatly see that he made this game to now.

No more heroes is awesome, you don't need to worry. And it's kind of hard sometimes too.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com