By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Make sure you have the volume on your Wiimote on, or else you won't hear any of the words people say when they call you, but the call will still be going on, and you can't do anything about it but sit there and wait until he hangs up his cell.

EDIT: My god I just said one really long sentence.

Around the Network

Do not skip any cut-scenes. This is were the game shines the most.
Oh, and get ready to get a workout taking down the #1 assasin. (make sure you save before you take this person on. You may die alot before you finally beat them.

My advice is to push through the early parts where you may feel the game is not so special, and eventually you will love it.

The first level against the lackeys before rank 11 was pretty "meh" I thought... then the actual rank match was good, and a similar experience with the next ranked fight.... and until you get use to it the bike riding is horrid.

After that though, it keeps getting better right till the end. after which you will probably want to go through again, if only to get all the t-shirts

celine said:
5th assassin is one of the best boss ever !

Hell yeah!

Greatest bosses ever.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Probably the best game you'll play this year for wii!

I liked the game, but think I made good decision in only renting it. It's good, but it doesn't seem polished in quite a few areas, which I guess is understandable coming from a smaller developer.

I hope you like it.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Sir Henry, Speed Buster, Destroyman and his machine-gun nipples, Bad Girl, Letz Shake

So memorable. You are about to embark upon a wondrous journey

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

@TWRoO: Coming from the Netherlands I was pleasently surprised to find a Holland shirt in the game!

@Celine: Which one was the fifth assassin? Was that the one on the beach?

@Koffieboon: No it was the one you chased after the shadow and this underground tunnel and you get that cutscene.....T_T I was so pissed...

Former something....