By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just finished it yesterday, enjoyed it very much, my advice don't spoil yourself by reading about the story of the game, you'll enjoy it much more this way.

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:

Just finished it yesterday, enjoyed it very much, my advice don't spoil yourself by reading about the story of the game, you'll enjoy it much more this way.

Before anyone clicks the "REAL ENDING", they need to watch the part with Jeane that was sped up in normal speed... I think it's on GameTrailers and/or YouTube...

It's my GOTY. It's like it was made for me.

Fun:

- Cheesy dialog and insane story.
- Over-the-top violence.
- Combat system.
- Boss fights! Some of the best.
- Satire that video game nerds can appreciate.
- The character models look pretty good.

Not fun:

- Overworld looks like a sandbox game, but it's just a glorified menu.
- Grinding mooks to pay for boss fights.
- Stuttering frames and ugly environments.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

man, I even forgot this came out this year. should definitely be in the top 10 for games of the year

Around the Network

I'm playing it right now. Excellent game!

The boss fights are spectacular. Watch out for Shinobu's one-hit kill.

It's a good game I can't wait for his DS title Rain and sunshine or whatever it was called.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

5th assassin is one of the best boss ever !

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine said:
5th assassin is one of the best boss ever !

My wounds in my heart have not healed from that yet T_T

Former something....