By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
koffieboon said:

@TWRoO: Coming from the Netherlands I was pleasently surprised to find a Holland shirt in the game!

@Celine: Which one was the fifth assassin? Was that the one on the beach

<------- Hint, Hint

Around the Network

Number five was the best in the whole game.

Bar none.

its a great game

koffieboon said:

@Celine: Which one was the fifth assassin? Was that the one on the beach?

Hint, hint ( I love citation ):

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I dont remember who #5 is but my favorite boss was hands down Bad Girl #2. Great game, im sure youll love it.

Around the Network

@Everstar

No More Heroes was one of the most enjoyable games I've played all year. It's just a goofy, fun inducing game. There's just something about the game that puts a smile on your face... whether you're watching your cat fly around on the ceiling fan or watching the whole screen turn red from all of the blood.

But here's my only warning: there is a boss named Letz Shake that will be the hardest boss you have ever played in any game. Seriously, just ask anyone here, you will be pushed harder than ever before. Prepare to be destroyed at least 6, nay, 7 times under Letz Shake's might.

*in raspy cryptic voice* You have been waaaaarned...

chasmatic12 said:
The boss fights are spectacular. Watch out for Shinobu's one-hit kill.

You mean the move where she flashes all around you and hits you about 40 times?  Yea, I survived getting hit by that once.  I went from about 75% life to about 2%, then she hit me again.

I thought it was a one hit kill. I remember having near full life and just dying...
I guess I didn't go to the gym enough.

chasmatic12 said:
I thought it was a one hit kill. I remember having near full life and just dying...
I guess I didn't go to the gym enough.

I've managed to survive it once or twice as well at near full health on seperate occasions. It does so much damage it might as well be a one hit kill. =P

Am I the only one that's never seen this "one hit kill" thing from Shinobu? I completely slaughtered her almost flawlessly, taking pretty much no damage. She was probably the easiest boss for me. I knew there had to be something I missed that made her harder, I just never figured it out...