By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You put 9 in two spots. You left out 8 (Shinobu).

Around the Network
chasmatic12 said:
You put 9 in two spots. You left out 8 (Shinobu).

Ta. Shinobu comes in 6th for me. Dr.Peace was good, but still the worst of them.

im glad that my love for this game is spread out among many people

i just wish the game got to 1mil.

nintendo should bundle it it with wiis to get more hardcore gamers in/ increase its sales

I'm only about 2/3 of the way through my 2nd runthrough of the game on Medium difficulty, and so far Holly is still the one that killed me the most out of anyone, except Sir Henry on my first go-through

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It was kind of funny. I watched X-play's best games of '08 tonight and you'd think No More Heroes was the only game that came out on Wii this year.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
It was kind of funny. I watched X-play's best games of '08 tonight and you'd think No More Heroes was the only game that came out on Wii this year.

Least they remembered any games came out on the Wii this year. Looking at all the premature "best of 2008" lists and people's personal picks, you'd think 2008 started sometime in August. =P

BrainBoxLtd said:
famousringo said:

Least they remembered any games came out on the Wii this year. Looking at all the premature "best of 2008" lists and people's personal picks, you'd think 2008 started sometime in August. =P

And why the hell wasn't Brawl in it? That whole nomination bullshit is why I didn't partake in voting... Asswipes... I used to like it kinda, but I must say because of recent times, they really need to stop sucking on MS's dick...

"Before the next generation of consoles arrived, we were mainly developing for the GameCube," says Suda. "It was natural to move onto the Wii, because the developing tools were more or less the same. And No More Heroes was a success too," he adds, perhaps recalling his own incendiary (and subsequently retracted) comments on Nintendo's hardware strategy following dismal initial sales of that game. "So that's why I want to focus on the Wii."

http://games.kikizo.com/features/goich-suda-suda51-interview-p2.asp

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine said:

"Before the next generation of consoles arrived, we were mainly developing for the GameCube," says Suda. "It was natural to move onto the Wii, because the developing tools were more or less the same. And No More Heroes was a success too," he adds, perhaps recalling his own incendiary (and subsequently retracted) comments on Nintendo's hardware strategy following dismal initial sales of that game. "So that's why I want to focus on the Wii."

http://games.kikizo.com/features/goich-suda-suda51-interview-p2.asp

Oh glorious day! :D

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046