By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c0rd said:

Am I the only one that's never seen this "one hit kill" thing from Shinobu? I completely slaughtered her almost flawlessly, taking pretty much no damage. She was probably the easiest boss for me. I knew there had to be something I missed that made her harder, I just never figured it out...

Who was your hardest bosses then? I remember on GameFAQ's it seems like everyone who had an easy time with Shinobu had a hard time with a boss I found easy.

Around the Network

@c04d

The battle was the same way for me, which is sort of a shame. I just assumed that Bad Girl had the only 1 hit K.O., which I easily fell for. Curse that Bad Girl.

BrainBoxLtd said:
c0rd said:

Am I the only one that's never seen this "one hit kill" thing from Shinobu? I completely slaughtered her almost flawlessly, taking pretty much no damage. She was probably the easiest boss for me. I knew there had to be something I missed that made her harder, I just never figured it out...

Who was your hardest bosses then? I remember on GameFAQ's it seems like everyone who had an easy time with Shinobu had a hard time with a boss I found easy.

It's hard to say... probably Bad Girl.

I know she should be easy in theory, I just kept screwing up though -_-. I probably died ~3 times or so (including a beat down or two, lol).

Just keep playing it no matter what. The more you play it the better it gets.

Smeags said:
@c04d

The battle was the same way for me, which is sort of a shame. I just assumed that Bad Girl had the only 1 hit K.O., which I easily fell for. Curse that Bad Girl.

You encounter another in the final battle.

The final battle, if you get my meaning.

Around the Network
c0rd said:

Weird, She was for sure the hardest boss for me. I even beat the last last fight only dying once, but on her I died like 6 times.

The main reason might also be that by the time I got to the last boss, I was a hellofa lot better than I was in the beginning.

c0rd said:
BrainBoxLtd said:
c0rd said:

It's hard to say... probably Bad Girl.

I know she should be easy in theory, I just kept screwing up though -_-. I probably died ~3 times or so (including a beat down or two, lol).

See, I didn't have much trouble with her. I think on my first time through she got me once with that lousy one-hit KO. Which I knew was a trap, which is why I did a jump attack. Stupid cut-scene canceling out what I was actually doing. =P

I always have the hardest time getting hits on Shinobu for some reason.

I'll see how I manage on my next playthrough. I only beat it once, never had the patience to beat the last guy (or get the last sword upgrade). Lent it to my cousin for a bit, maybe I'll revisit it when I get it back.

@Khuutra

See, even then I didn't have that that kind of problem for the final battle*. I just kept on the offensive and that was that. I didn't die, but it was still a tough one for sure.

*wink wink nudge nudge

c0rd said:

I'll see how I manage on my next playthrough. I only beat it once, never had the patience to beat the last guy (or get the last sword upgrade). Lent it to my cousin for a bit, maybe I'll revisit it when I get it back.

You can't fight the last guy without getting the last sword upgrade.