By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i need to give this game another chance, i got bored after the first assassin.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
@Khuutra

See, even then I didn't have that that kind of problem for the final battle*. I just kept on the offensive and that was that. I didn't die, but it was still a tough one for sure.

*wink wink nudge nudge

Yeah, same. I had to Youtube it.

BrainBoxLtd said:
c0rd said:

Am I the only one that's never seen this "one hit kill" thing from Shinobu? I completely slaughtered her almost flawlessly, taking pretty much no damage. She was probably the easiest boss for me. I knew there had to be something I missed that made her harder, I just never figured it out...

Who was your hardest bosses then? I remember on GameFAQ's it seems like everyone who had an easy time with Shinobu had a hard time with a boss I found easy.

Letz Shake is, without a doubt, the hardest boss in the game. I still haven't managed to kill him.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
BrainBoxLtd said:
c0rd said:

Am I the only one that's never seen this "one hit kill" thing from Shinobu? I completely slaughtered her almost flawlessly, taking pretty much no damage. She was probably the easiest boss for me. I knew there had to be something I missed that made her harder, I just never figured it out...

Who was your hardest bosses then? I remember on GameFAQ's it seems like everyone who had an easy time with Shinobu had a hard time with a boss I found easy.

Letz Shake is, without a doubt, the hardest boss in the game. I still haven't managed to kill him.

Well duh. I assumed everyone knew I was saying Hardest Bosses AFTER Letz Shake.

Would Letz Shake happen to be number 5

Around the Network

Well he's the 5th ranked, but the 5th boss you fight is Holly Summers I believe.

And like I said before, all of these answers for hardest boss are excluding Letz Shake for obvious reasons.

Man I couldn't manage to kill Letz Shake at all

Somebody else had to do it for me

Holly Summers was the easiest.

Destroyman was the most annoying.

Khuutra said:
Man I couldn't manage to kill Letz Shake at all

Somebody else had to do it for me

Literally. o.O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

chasmatic12 said:
Holly Summers was the easiest.

Destroyman was the most annoying.

Oh, come on. You've gotta respect a guy so dedicated to assassination that he replaces all of his erogenous zones with weapons.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.