By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 to be released in Europe Christmas 2009

If GT5 is released in Europe around Christmas, it should release in Japan and NA weeks earlier or same time...

Around the Network

Now will it be released on time or delayed till early 2010..??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

BKK2 said:
shanbcn said:

This news is old but there is information for new game....

"que están desarrollando un nuevo juego de suspense, en el que el jugador puede ir diseñando su propia historia,"

They are making new suspense game, in which the player will be able to design his own history Can this be the secret BBC game?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Heavy Rain there.

Heavy Rain is developed by Quantic Dream, so I don't think so, but they might have just meant publishing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
BKK2 said:
shanbcn said:

This news is old but there is information for new game....

"que están desarrollando un nuevo juego de suspense, en el que el jugador puede ir diseñando su propia historia,"

They are making new suspense game, in which the player will be able to design his own history Can this be the secret BBC game?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Heavy Rain there.

Heavy Rain is developed by Quantic Dream, so I don't think so, but they might have just meant publishing.

Yeah, but SCEE are funding development.

its official the PS3 will pass the 360 in others for 2009.

Around the Network

BBC game is definitely God of War 3. Though, he said, that that game wasn`t shown on E3 and it`s not HR. But maybe he meant, that ingame wasn`t shown... =)

Anyway, looking forward to PS3 domination.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

gebx said:
Now will it be released on time or delayed till early 2010..??

Yawn....

Japan release soon and US release later just like last year with Prolouge.

good news

James Armstrong said:
Until October, the park video game consoles from Sony was 731 thousand PlayStation 3, PSP 1,914,000 (laptop) and 4,838,000 for the PlayStation 2.

The executive of Sony confirms forecast of more than a million PS3 in 2009 and believes that the Spanish market still has great potential to grow.

Another proof that PS3 is seriously overtracked in Spain in Vgchartz data. It says until October there was 731k PS3 sold to consumers and now we can see that vgchartz has 1,134,232 PS3 sold and it's impossible it has sold 400k consoles in less than two months. It even says they expect to reach 1 million in 2009 so I hope ioi corrects the data.

Finally , the J man gt dominance continues in 2010

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!