By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 to be released in Europe Christmas 2009

shanbcn said:

This news is old but there is information for new game....

"que están desarrollando un nuevo juego de suspense, en el que el jugador puede ir diseñando su propia historia,"

They are making new suspense game, in which the player will be able to design his own history Can this be the secret BBC game?

I know what game your talking about. Its called Heavy Rain made by Quantic Dreams, and since its publish by sony its a exclusive for sure. not many people know about this game because most of it is kept a secert. the only reason i know about it is cause i was searching E3 videos on youtube and i found it. it should be released next year, they probability talk about it in feburary in the game developers conference

Around the Network
Instance56 said:
Hmmm lol 2009.... Well i can see that GT5 going to be delayed to 2010. Its just how it is with sony domination. Always getting delayed year after year. Would be awsome news if it actually does come out in 09 tho.

Why delayed?

So that GT5 will going multiplatform and you want to play it?

psrock said:
Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

Weapons to win what war? The war for second place?

This is the only Generation when first place is not as important as getting the best games from third party dev, the second place console is currently enjoying that benefit. So, yes second place is important.

yea i'm sure Nintendo is really jealous of Microsoft right now, i'm sure they'd trade places if they could.  Rofl

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
psrock said:
Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

This is the only Generation when first place is not as important as getting the best games from third party dev, the second place console is currently enjoying that benefit. So, yes second place is important.

yea i'm sure Nintendo is really jealous of Microsoft right now, i'm sure they'd trade places if they could.  Rofl

Why would MS, one of the biggest company in the world want to be Nintendo.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
johnsobas said:
psrock said:
Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

well i could go over the financial history of each company's gaming division since they came into the business but i dont' think that's necessary.

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
psrock said:
johnsobas said:
psrock said:
Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

well i could go over the financial history of each company's gaming division since they came into the business but i dont' think that's necessary.

MS is more than just a gaming division. I cant believe i am defending them right now. They are bigger and more powerful than Nintendo. Sony might be the only company that might want to switch right now.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

War .... has changed.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

psrock said:
johnsobas said:
psrock said:
johnsobas said:
psrock said:
Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

MS is more than just a gaming division. I cant believe i am defending them right now. They are bigger and more powerful than Nintendo. Sony might be the only company that might want to switch right now.

you are obviously missing the point, we are talking about gaming divisions not companies as a whole.

^ I think Nintendo would like to trade MS with 3rd part support. That ccounts right?

Max King of the Wild said:
^ I think Nintendo would like to trade MS with 3rd part support. That ccounts right?

yea they probably would, but no way would they give up their current profits for 1.5 billion dollars in losses this gen.