By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 to be released in Europe Christmas 2009

wait until 2009 for sony domination

wait until...

Around the Network

I usually dont say things like "200* year will be Sony's year!!", since it never happens anyway. But if GT5 launches in Europe by the end of 2009 and FFXIII launches in Japan at the same time, and these 2 events will be accompanied by the price cut...

... Then Sony will not win the holidays anyway. j/k. They will. I dont see anything Microsoft can do against GT in Europe and FF in Japan.

so in 09 holiday japan gets both GT5 and FFXIII?

Hmmm lol 2009.... Well i can see that both GT5 and FF are going to be delayed to 2010. Its just how it is with sony domination. Always getting delayed year after year. Would be awsome news if it actually does come out in 09 tho.

If this and God of War hit over the holidays... :O

GT will clean up Europe, and the combo of GT plus GoW will rock NA. And then FFXIII should be hitting Japan right around then.

But tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if GT was delayed until early 2010. I'm confident GoWIII will make it out next year, though.

Around the Network

grand turismo is my favorite car game cant wait for 2009.

Instance56 said:
Hmmm lol 2009.... Well i can see that both GT5 and FF are going to be delayed to 2010. Its just how it is with sony domination. Always getting delayed year after year. Would be awsome news if it actually does come out in 09 tho.

Do you really think FF will get delayed yet again?  They're releasing a two hour long demo in March.

Honestly, we're at the point where some of these games can't get delayed any longer.  They're not vaporware like Too Human was for six or seven years of its ten year development time.  They are actually being developed.

Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

Weapons to win what war? The war for second place?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

The war on drugs in America! DUH! Obviously the Ps3 is gonna tap the power of the cell and go into Columbia Rambo style to take on the Coke lords.

Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
Weapons to win a war.

This is the only Generation when first place is not as important as getting the best games from third party dev, the second place console is currently enjoying that benefit. So, yes second place is important.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)