By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan First Day Sales (10/30)

Simulacrum said:
Capcom on Gta?
Otherwise,pretty low on LBP.

Yeah capcom handled the translating

Around the Network

hmm..could manage my 80k that i predicted for the week for LBP

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

all i am going to say is i told you so, lbp will be a sales flop and NOBODY will care about the non story niche title 3 weeks from now....and you can mod be but that WONT change the fact that the game is stupid

@killakb

I doubt you will say that when the game gets GOTY from numerous sites

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

KillaKB said:

all i am going to say is i told you so, lbp will be a sales flop and NOBODY will care about the non story niche title 3 weeks from now....and you can mod be but that WONT change the fact that the game is stupid

You were fine up until that point.

I take it you havent even picked up a ps3 controller let alone have a ps3 on with this game loaded up while the ds3 was in your hands./

Around the Network

LBP does around my prediction first day (I predicted 30-40K), let's see how it does full week (I said 60-80K). We also have to see the numbers for the hardware bundles

Also, that's some impressive numbers for GTAIV, the PS3 version will have a first week over 100K, pretty good

KillaKB said:

no matter what i can't win.. the only game that interests me on ps3 (which according to the other thread, makes me a fanboy) is stupid... :/ ... what do i do now?

Okay seems like LBP won't be the next Mario in terms of Jap. sales.

GTA IV has a pretty good debut.

Attach rate (1st day):
PS3 3,1%
Xbox360 3,5%

I don't understand ,from many news it seems like LBP going to sell a lot.Is anyone can explain why it sales only around 25k-30k?

Madanial said:
I don't understand ,from many news it seems like LBP going to sell a lot.Is anyone can explain why it sales only around 25k-30k?

because its one day, missing hw bundles, and its japan...

Barozi - which is phenominal for the ps3! the 360 usually has much better attach ration (btw did you divide user base by sales for that?)

Ex: SC4 - 5.6% 360 to 3.2% Ps3... and that game isnt was western orientied as gta4.

K & L 360 - .4% Ps3 - .3%

BF: BC 360 - 2.3% Ps3 1%