Forums - Sony Discussion - Yoshinori Ono: "PS3 shaders make Street Fighter 4 hard to Port"

You are so sad burgles.

I pray that your inevitable banning coming up if you continue on this path really straightens you out, cause you are worrying me.



Around the Network

That guy isn't trolling.

What's worrying is the laziness of developers for PS3.



How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

 

Godot said:
That guy isn't trolling.

What's worrying is the laziness of developers for PS3.

 

 look at his post history and ban history. Then ask yourself why he conveniently left out a paragraph... then re-read his opinion of his thread... pretty obvious if you ask me. Especially since you know... HE COPIED AND PASTED THE ONLY THING THAT FIT HIS OPINION AND LEFT OUT THE REST.



Max King of the Wild said:
Godot said:
That guy isn't trolling.

What's worrying is the laziness of developers for PS3.

 

 look at his post history and ban history. Then ask yourself why he conveniently left out a paragraph... then re-read his opinion of his thread... pretty obvious if you ask me. Especially since you know... HE COPIED AND PASTED THE ONLY THING THAT FIT HIS OPINION AND LEFT OUT THE REST.

 

 Actually you will find that I critisize anything worth critisizing. If you look at my post history you will find posts that are negative towards Microsoft.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47026&start=70

That wasn't a very constructive post but nobody seemed to mind since it was MS related.

 

Also and here is the important bit....

 

I didn't quote the whole article, because one paragraph was just the sites Pro Sony slant (the last one). just like my paragraph was Anti Sony, because this can only be described as negative news no martter how you look at it



^Because you criticized one of the worst UI on one of the worst OS ever created you somehow think you aren't biased? For every one of those I can show you 10 anti-sony posts that are full of crap.

"...Prediction ; LBP will be like Haze in terms of hype 2 days before release, user feedback 2 days after release."

 Enough said... and I didn't need to click to your post history.



Around the Network
Jordahn said:
Burgles said:

http://www.qj.net/Yoshinori-Ono-video-interview-new-PS3-shaders-make-Street-Fighter-4-hard-to-port/pg/49/aid/125597

"Capcom already has a lot of background when it comes to pulling realistic images out of the PS3, but the more artistic feel of Street Fighter 4 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360) is giving game designer Yoshinori Ono and his team a hard time. One thing that particularly gave them trouble was getting some of the more artistic shaders of the PS3 to work properly for the game's "inky" graphics effect. Ono called it a "one-two combo", referring to both the new shaders and the new architecture."

 

So, does this mean Street Fighter 4 will be a port of the Xbox 360 version?

Will the PS3 be getting yet another inferior port, with the cheaper Xbox 360 trumping it in the graphics department yet again. Die hard PS3 fans have been declaring the two consoles as equals as far as muliplatform titles are concerned. It would appear that this is not the case yet. Which begs the question...Will they ever be equals while the Xbox 360 exisits. If the famed creators of the Street Fighter franchise can't get to grips with the "superior" PS3...

Who can?

 

 

Trolling. Left this out to paint a false picture by taking things out of context..

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

Yes that was a very important paragraph......NOT!!!!

That paragraph was PURE SLANT, from a biased PS3 site centred site. It was

 

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

Who cares that he said, "don't worry it'll be fine, its street fighter 4 after all"....Does that REALLY mean ANYTHING?

The answer is NO. He's not exactly going to say...."Yeah sure it's gonna be shit, I wouldn't buy it".

This is big news, and you lot just don't like it. Tough luck, its real.



Can you two knock off the pissing contest. It's not cool at all.



Burgles said:

Yes that was a very important paragraph......NOT!!!!

That paragraph was PURE SLANT, from a biased PS3 site centred site. It was

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

Who cares that he said, "don't worry it'll be fine, its street fighter 4 after all"....Does that REALLY mean ANYTHING?

The answer is NO. He's not exactly going to say...."Yeah sure it's gonna be shit, I wouldn't buy it".

This is big news, and you lot just don't like it. Tough luck, its real.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1372219

Burgles said:

I've calmed down and hopefully won't annoy everyone as much.

Not doing a good job of that.

Please chillax, and chill with the trolling too.



Words Of Wisdom said:
Can you two knock off the pissing contest? It's not cool at all.

Fix'd.

Completely off topic, I like ur new Words of Wisdom.



Burgles said:
Jordahn said:
Burgles said:

http://www.qj.net/Yoshinori-Ono-video-interview-new-PS3-shaders-make-Street-Fighter-4-hard-to-port/pg/49/aid/125597

"Capcom already has a lot of background when it comes to pulling realistic images out of the PS3, but the more artistic feel of Street Fighter 4 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360) is giving game designer Yoshinori Ono and his team a hard time. One thing that particularly gave them trouble was getting some of the more artistic shaders of the PS3 to work properly for the game's "inky" graphics effect. Ono called it a "one-two combo", referring to both the new shaders and the new architecture."

 

So, does this mean Street Fighter 4 will be a port of the Xbox 360 version?

Will the PS3 be getting yet another inferior port, with the cheaper Xbox 360 trumping it in the graphics department yet again. Die hard PS3 fans have been declaring the two consoles as equals as far as muliplatform titles are concerned. It would appear that this is not the case yet. Which begs the question...Will they ever be equals while the Xbox 360 exisits. If the famed creators of the Street Fighter franchise can't get to grips with the "superior" PS3...

Who can?

 

 

Trolling. Left this out to paint a false picture by taking things out of context..

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

Yes that was a very important paragraph......NOT!!!!

That paragraph was PURE SLANT, from a biased PS3 site centred site. It was

 

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

"No worries, though. Ono reassured PS3 owners that the game's PS3 version is definitely 'on the right track.' According to Ono, 'it doesn't matter what hardware it's running on. It's Street Fighter 4.'"

Who cares that he said, "don't worry it'll be fine, its street fighter 4 after all"....Does that REALLY mean ANYTHING?

The answer is NO. He's not exactly going to say...."Yeah sure it's gonna be shit, I wouldn't buy it".

This is big news, and you lot just don't like it. Tough luck, its real.

 

 ono "We are actually in a good place right now. It took a lot of time and energy to get there but if you play the Ps3 version right now you would see we are on the right track" is actually the quote and not from the pro-sony site.