By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys Strike Back: Gears 2 Metacritic User Score Lowered to 4.1

badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:
Fuck Gays Of War 2_ Resistance 2 FTW!!!!!!!! 30vs30 Player online Resistance 2 vs 6vs6 Gays Of War 2____ PLZ ur retarted if u cant c which game offers more & hass amped it ^ more .. ding ding ding.. Resistance 2 my loyal PS3 Fanboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, & Fuck A Beta Bitch

PSN: PANEK_KLS

Well said.

I thought you were better than that. You're agreeing with Jibbrish? Gears isn't going to have 30 vs 30 multiplayer for a reason. It's a clusterfuck in 3rd person. Also, on Resistance that great huge 30 vs 30 multiplayer is all squadbased, because even they admitted it would be a clusterfuck as well. Gears is better with small doses of people anyway.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:
Fuck Gays Of War 2_ Resistance 2 FTW!!!!!!!! 30vs30 Player online Resistance 2 vs 6vs6 Gays Of War 2____ PLZ ur retarted if u cant c which game offers more & hass amped it ^ more .. ding ding ding.. Resistance 2 my loyal PS3 Fanboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, & Fuck A Beta Bitch

Well said.

I thought you were better than that. You're agreeing with Jibbrish? Gears isn't going to have 30 vs 30 multiplayer for a reason. It's a clusterfuck in 3rd person. Also, on Resistance that great huge 30 vs 30 multiplayer is all squadbased, because even they admitted it would be a clusterfuck as well. Gears is better with small doses of people anyway.

squadbased mean that u will not fight all this 30 at one time ?

Dreamcast fanboys would never do this we are to busy playing great games :).

For great justice I rated it down.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:

Well said.

Sorry, but I think PSnPANEK makes a convincing argument. I mean, "Gays of War 2" is absolutely devastating. Epic and Microsoft had better hope this potential meme doesn't somehow escape the confines of VGChartz, otherwise Gears 2 will be a sales disaster!

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:

Well said.

Stop being so defensive and let Sony win for once. Face it, they've won multiplayer.

And what does it matter if it's squad based? It's still 30 vs 30 and the squads stop everything erupting into pandemonium.

And in case you haven't noticed, Resistance is an FPS. Gears may be better in small doses, but that doesn't make the online as good as Resistance 2. I'm sure they could put in 30 vs 30 if they really wanted to.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

360 fans of the world unite! We must rate the game ourselves and mention the comment that PS3 fanboys lowered the score!

Enjoy

Right now it is at 2.6 based on 1806 votes. I guess PS3 fanboys think they are fighting for great justice! lol. But wow, it's getting loltastically low now. Still hilarious, but still........lmao

...I would say something but i will calm myself for i wis not to be banned

badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:

Well said.

this made me laugh out loud XD

Check out my game about moles ^