By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys Strike Back: Gears 2 Metacritic User Score Lowered to 4.1

LMAO, the Wii fans must get pretty bored nobody bothers insulting them

Around the Network

Hey! Sounds like our site...

fayewong said:
sethnintendo said:
Anyways who here is going to buy starcraft 2?

This is about Gears of War 2. Get Starcraft discussions out of here.

Oh sorry about that I must have just dazed off.  I won't let it happen again!

360 fanboys have come to the rescue. it increased to 2.5

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

and this is why its silly to have user submitted reviews count unless you its none baised....oh wait....

Around the Network

At the end of the day these user scores are meaningless. We will all end up buying the games we like regardless.

Branko2166 said:
At the end of the day these user scores are meaningless. We will all end up buying the games we like regardless.

This.

I just can't understand why people care enough to actually go to a website and vote against a game they haven't even played.  These kind of people truly are suckers, they buy into the single console hype and won't even play a game unless it's been vetted by the masses and the corporate machine.  They are going to miss out on so many great games and then they have the gall to call themselves harcore gamers....

the battle of insanely retarded attacks continues.... god that is stupid .......... it makes me feel better as a person to know i havent done that

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

@CGI

lol you so changed your age

NERDS.

Seriously that's all I can think who participated in this. Basement dwelling, hot pocket eating, kim possible hentai downloading NERDS.