By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys Strike Back: Gears 2 Metacritic User Score Lowered to 4.1

S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:
Fuck Gays Of War 2_ Resistance 2 FTW!!!!!!!! 30vs30 Player online Resistance 2 vs 6vs6 Gays Of War 2____ PLZ ur retarted if u cant c which game offers more & hass amped it ^ more .. ding ding ding.. Resistance 2 my loyal PS3 Fanboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, & Fuck A Beta Bitch

PSN: PANEK_KLS

Well said.

I thought you were better than that. You're agreeing with Jibbrish? Gears isn't going to have 30 vs 30 multiplayer for a reason. It's a clusterfuck in 3rd person. Also, on Resistance that great huge 30 vs 30 multiplayer is all squadbased, because even they admitted it would be a clusterfuck as well. Gears is better with small doses of people anyway.

C&C renegade disagrees with you :p i'll probably get flamed for that, but i've played on servers with 100 people that was decent and still lots of fun. Even though the maps aren't that big.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
bodhi14 said:
360 fans of the world unite! We must rate the game ourselves and mention the comment that PS3 fanboys lowered the score!

Put it in context and chastise yourselves for starting it with LBP.  Then crawl into a hole and don't do it again.

A LOT of people on the internet need get a life! I mean COME ON PEOPLE! Stuff like this is a waste of fucking time. It was very immature of what people were doing to LBP's score and it's the same with Gears 2 this mess has got to stop.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Metacritic is probably doing this for page views and internet traffic.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
badgenome said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:
Fuck Gays Of War 2_ Resistance 2 FTW!!!!!!!! 30vs30 Player online Resistance 2 vs 6vs6 Gays Of War 2____ PLZ ur retarted if u cant c which game offers more & hass amped it ^ more .. ding ding ding.. Resistance 2 my loyal PS3 Fanboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, & Fuck A Beta Bitch

Well said.

I thought you were better than that. You're agreeing with Jibbrish? Gears isn't going to have 30 vs 30 multiplayer for a reason. It's a clusterfuck in 3rd person. Also, on Resistance that great huge 30 vs 30 multiplayer is all squadbased, because even they admitted it would be a clusterfuck as well. Gears is better with small doses of people anyway.

Sorry, but I think PSnPANEK makes a convincing argument. I mean, "Gays of War 2" is absolutely devastating. Epic and Microsoft had better hope this potential meme doesn't somehow escape the confines of VGChartz, otherwise Gears 2 will be a sales disaster!

"Gays of War 2" will destroy the sales of any shooter on the PS3 mark my words. I love how you childishly make fun of it and butcher it's name, when it has a huge edge over Resistance 2. LOL.....typical.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:

Well said.

Stop being so defensive and let Sony win for once. Face it, they've won multiplayer.

And what does it matter if it's squad based? It's still 30 vs 30 and the squads stop everything erupting into pandemonium.

And in case you haven't noticed, Resistance is an FPS. Gears may be better in small doses, but that doesn't make the online as good as Resistance 2. I'm sure they could put in 30 vs 30 if they really wanted to.

Win what? The Nintendo is winning and deserves to. Epic tried more than 10 people on a Gears 2 map when creating the game and rightfully decided not go with any more than 10. I agree after watching the video's. It would've been a swarm clusterfuck. People would've been getting spawnkilled like crazy. Resistance 2 is an FPS, but even in an FPS, when you have too many players on a map it tones down the level of difficulty no matter what. The closer they are, the easier the  headshot. I would maul people in those games. Besides it's squad based, so they've already found a way to get around it. Too many squad based online matches wouldn't work on gears. It's not an FPS.

Staude said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:

Well said.

C&C renegade disagrees with you :p i'll probably get flamed for that, but i've played on servers with 100 people that was decent and still lots of fun. Even though the maps aren't that big.

How big was the map? I've played PC games with 100 people on the map as well.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Staude said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
PSnPANEK_KLS said:

Well said.

How big was the map? I've played PC games with 100 people on the map as well.

Not very big. Pc games or console games make no difference. It's the way the gameplay functions that does. For instance cod4 is hectic and chaotic no matter what machine you play it on.

Check out my game about moles ^

Kantor said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Now people are just doing it to get attention.

/runs off to vote 1 on Heavy Rain.

You asked for it.

I'm off to downrate...um... DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION UNIVERSE 3! That'll show you...

It's already out? Damn...

EDIT: By the way, Left 4 Dead is the next victim. 2.3 off 82 votes.

This is getting old now... wait, no it isn't. Fanboyism is always funny

You mean that 1.8?

"Marc Doyle, Games Editor: My advice for our faithful users is to focus your attention on the Metascore for this game and not the thousands of user votes, most of which have been submitted before said users have played the game. This is a gaming community, and if people want to stuff the ballot box, there's not much I can do at this point. When we upgrade the registration requirements for participation on the site in the near future, this type of thing won't happen. We'll post the full legitimate user reviews upon the game's release. As always, thanks for using the site."

Down to 2.1 rating.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o