By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

disgaea 3 looks worse than the conduit.

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
disgaea 3 looks worse than the conduit.

Disgaea 3 look worse than my DS games LOL

But it is a good game :B

I've got some more the History CHannel Shooters, and Hellboy is another HD winner that the conduit upshows
Frankly I think it is safe to say that the bad looking HD games will look worse than well designed and good looking wii games,
THe terrible HD games are terrible games through and through, with the exception of DIsgaea, and you could give those devs a console 10x more powerful than the HD boys and they would still make terrible hideous games

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ masschamber

History CHannel sucks a lot yea. But it stills with better graphics than the pre-alpha state of The Conduit. See the shots: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/843/843104p1.html

Buuuuut High Voltage can put this game inside our list too :B

Spanx said:
@ masschamber

History CHannel sucks a lot yea. But it stills with better graphics than the pre-alpha state of The Conduit. See the shots: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/843/843104p1.html

Buuuuut High Voltage can put this game inside our list too :B

Battle of the pacific looks better than civil war and the histroy channel games also run at terrible framerates, the videos of the conduit generally show fairly smooth 30, plus the Jefferson Memorial Scene in the first level of the conduit looks great

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I was going to give a serious reply until I read the first rule now I can't stop laughing.

There are also Wii games which look worse than PS1 games. So really what does this prove exactly?

In any case it doesn't matter how many fancy shader effects they pull off on the Wii, if they don't fix that aliasing I see in the videos this games never gonna touch my Wii. 480p aliasing stretched onto a 53" screen from 4 feet away would make me spew. I don't know if its the motion sickness or the general distaste I have for aliasing. *shrug*

Btw they are inexperienced developers, I can see it from the videos. They put the shading effects in there but they waste it with substandard artistic work *in comparison to AAA developers anyway*. Give a company like Epic a crack at the Wii and they'll give you something to talk about.

Tease.

Spanx said:
@ ZenfoldorVGI

Me? Wii-hostile?

I'm a Wii whore dude :B

Look at my games collection!!! Just Wii Pearls!!!!

I don't b keeping up.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ctk495 said:
I was going to give a serious reply until I read the first rule now I can't stop laughing.

I was going to give a serious reply to you until I read your entire post now I can't stop laughing :B

Spanx said:
@ Barozi

Whooooo.... 3 hit combo on me dude. I can show you DS games that look better than some Wiiware/PSN/XBLA games.

/me hits Barozi with One Touch KO.

/me wins

:B

Nice try. You still lose.

You are trying to compare full priced DS games to low budget Wiiware/PSN/XBLA games and NES/SNES/N64/Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast/Neo Geo ports