By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

Ok, my first thread here!

We all know that The Conduit is coming towards us with all the force, and promisses of good graphics bla bla bla...

So, for you, wich game (if there's one in your opinion) looks worse (graphically) in X360 and PS3 platforms.

Me says  Perfect Dark 360 and 1st FEAR look worse than The Conduit.

See a video here to get yourself reminded of TC graphics:  http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/videos/conduit5_100208.Sub.05.html

RULES :

- Don't compare gameplay to other consoles - we all know Wii is far superior for FPS genre.

- Don't compare online play with X360 - we all know Xbox Live is far superior. (But is paid. Paying sucks)

- Don't compare TC with the best games from other platforms - we all know they own Wii games in graphics.

- Just give a name of a game, or not,  and STFU about the point of this thread - The only point is to know what games from PS360 are worse graphically than The Conduit.

- REMIND YOURSELF: The Conduit stills in pre-alpha state according with developers.

UPDATE[2]: Last comment analysis gives us this results more or less:

- 57,23% agree that there are ugliest PS360 games than The Conduit such as Fear, Eragon, Ironman...

- 42,77% says The Wii sucks Conduit looks good for a Wii game but nothing compared to HD games.

Around the Network

The early sports games for 360 looked like shiny XBOX games. The Conduit definately has the edge there.

that Gundam game on the PS3

Perfect dark 360? You are out of your mind, i've played this game for a decent amount of time and the Conduit has nothing on it.  And your first rule is laughable.

Griffin its your opinion dude. I've played it too. I was sad to see that the quality in Perfect Dark N64 was lot, and when the Conduit was announced (the good quality videos, not te first ones) I was happy to see that The Conduit looks better. Cheers.

Around the Network

Do you smell that...Its smells like a troll.

Your signature is an apt description of your posting style.

@ makingmusic476

Sorry man my english isn't big deal, I'm portuguese, what does apt means?

Spanx said:

Ok, my first thread here!

We all know that The Conduit is coming towards us with all the force, and promisses of good graphics bla bla bla...

So, for you, wich game (if there's one in your opinion) looks worse (graphically) in X360 and PS3 platforms.

Me says  Perfect Dark 360 and 1st FEAR look worse than The Conduit.

See a video here to get yourself reminded of TC graphics:  http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/videos/conduit5_100208.Sub.05.html

RULES :

- Don't compare gameplay to other consoles - we all know Wii is far superior for FPS genre.

- Don't compare online play with X360 - we all know Xbox Live is far superior.

- Don't compare TC with the best games from other platforms - we all know they own Wii games in graphics.

- REMIND YOURSELF: The Conduit stills in pre-alpha state according with developers.

Wrong.

On topic: Uhhh....Uncharted and Gears of War looooooooooool

Well lets see....

Fear:

Perfect Dark Zero:

The Conduit:

I think it's clear which looks better...