By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

@ BMaker11

Thanks for your opinion, but like I said, don't compare the best games from the toher 2 platforms. Gears is now one of the best games in 360. And uncharted is the best looking PS3 game out now (I've played it in 1080p - gorgeous).
Wanna take a 2nd shot?

Around the Network

Feyloc thanks. You just choose the worst Conduit screenshot when it was like 10% completed. LOL.

Want me to get you some Fable2 pre-alpha shots that look like an N64 game?
Upsss, guess not.

i think quake wars or something looks worse!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

If you're talking artistically, maybe Perfect Dark Zero looks worse.. but there is no way on a technical standpoint that TC looks better than any FPS on the 360. F.E.A.R was pretty bad on the PS3 though, so maybe?

Also, I don't really trust what TC looks like until it gets release or final builds are being shown. Not that it looks that great anyway atm. But thats because I'm comparing it to other FPS, and not looking at it as a wii game.

I'm a Nintendo fan and i've gotta be the first to say this thread is just dumb.

Conduit is good looking for a Wii game and kudos to HV for making an effort...Why not just leave it at that?

Ok, so it may or may not be better looking than some HD games, but i don't see how it's relevant. I can almost see the logic arc that this thread is going to follow and it's not pretty.

@Griffin: lol upheld, but i think he meant from a control point of view and there he may have a point.

Around the Network

@ hsrob.

This is just a thread -_______-''

If everyone is that close-minded like you VGChartz would have no threads. But thanks to your opinion :B

Why don't you put up some updated screenshots of the conduit then?

seece said:
Why don't you put up some updated screenshots of the conduit then?

This. The pic i posted was the first one i googled, but i looked through a bunch, and they all look like that to me.

@ seece and feylic.

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/images/the-conduit-20080709075853345.htm

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/images/the-conduit-20080613040647418.html

Sorry dudes, I don't know how to put direct image in here.
Be aware that this is pre-alpha looking graphics.
Gotta go bed now, 5:40 am in Portugal :P

That's scary. I still think Conduit looks better in those pics. Maybe it's the plastic plastersceny look that throws me.

I still think Conduit is a vanilla fps that just a tech demo.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.